Boast about your latest purchases here...

camerons

Meh, I dont care, anything to prevent me from overheating further. Last week it was 40 on the third floor where I am. Plus I will have cycling socks on for when I ride after work

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Meh, I dont care, anything to prevent me from overheating further. Last week it was 40 on the third floor where I am. Plus I will have cycling socks on for when I ride after work

oh so close, yet... *sigh* but why bother with socks at all then,. hmmm??

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/75/165764584_7cfe60424a.jpg

:P

Then why you grab their warmest pairs? They have specially made cycling socks designed for cooling. c5196379862d3750f7baea735bdecd79.jpg

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

MTB Vids: ltstyt.be/@remelehane

Those are for cooling, and I have a few of those extra thin ones. These are more to wear to work, and if I happen to go for a ride after work, then I dont have office socks on.

To all the haters.......................

DSC_0810.JPG

If you absorb heat the way I do then these are perfect. Some hidden and some ankle socks. Perfect for summer rides and to wear to work when the temp inside is avg 33

I have the same ones. Well almost anyway. We can start a club.

mutiple champ, therefore almost forgiven. You sir. *ahem* ^_^

Wait, is that an asthma pump I see tucked away?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Wait, is that an asthma pump I see tucked away?

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

can't see the 'pump, but man, that facial expression is poster child for bored AF.

Those are for cooling, and I have a few of those extra thin ones. These are more to wear to work, and if I happen to go for a ride after work, then I dont have office socks on.

You wear anklet socks to work!?

You wear anklet socks to work!?

Yeah, no aircon, avg temp of 30 to 35 during summer. No shorts allowed!! have to do what I can to stay cool.

Yeah, no aircon, avg temp of 30 to 35 during summer. No shorts allowed!! have to do what I can to stay cool.

Either of those 2 on their own would be enough to resign.

Scott Scale 960 (2017)

MTB Vids: ltstyt.be/@remelehane

are dresses or skirts allowed ..... make a statement, shave those legs and come to work in a little black number

are dresses or skirts allowed ..... make a statement, shave those legs and come to work in a little black number

I thought that advice sounded familiar. Joey Barge