Lance Armstrong Banned and Stripped of TDF Titles

101SCC

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you are putting a lot of faith in the word of an admitted liar.

Well to be honest I believe Tyler. I also believe the book Bad Blook by Jeremy Whittle. I also believe that Hincapie and co (if not lance) would have said publicly that some of what Tyler has said is a lie or false. Why has NO one questioned anything in Tylers book?? Are you saying he made all the stuff in that book up? If so then Tyler should become a writer for James Cameron or Steven Spielburg.

Lets be honest here guys.

It is really disappointing to me, he was my hero and has done so much for the sport of cycling and of course the work for cancer. I don't want to believe it but seems I am gonna have to?

The whole situation sux!

No way it is over.

Now way is it not happening any longer.

I have serious doubts about Sky.

After reading Tylers book and understanfing that dopi g takes away bad days after big efforts ypu also have to wonder about thomas voeckler and sandy casar. Even Evans is now linked to Ferrari. Guys like Jens also comes to mind. Realistically I think 70% of the tour is vrot.

Oh lefty and you are correct. During the one mountain stage their sprinter boassenhagen rode 3/4 of the peleton off while at the front.

As Lance would say.... Not Normal...... to the gills

What a crap ending to this story. They said he doped. He denies it but he does'nt fight it. They took away all 7 Tour de France titles and banned him for life. No way this is over.

Are you saying he made all the stuff in that book up? If so then Tyler should become a writer for James Cameron or Steven Spielburg.

Lets be honest here guys.

I will not say he made the stories up, but I will question the accuracy thereof and also bearing in mind that he might have sensationalized it a bit too.

After reading Tylers book and understanfing that dopi g takes away bad days after big efforts ypu also have to wonder about thomas voeckler and sandy casar. Even Evans is now linked to Ferrari. Guys like Jens also comes to mind. Realistically I think 70% of the tour is vrot.

You are correct! Voeckler is one of my favourite riders but you have to question his amazing efforts in the mountains during the 2011 TDF

i wonder if he will keep his argus result?

I hope not, because then I can claim that he only beat me because he doped and I was clean.biggrin.png

Typo in title: he's should be replaced by his whistling.gif

What would a fred be without a contribution from the spelling and grammar police.thumbup1.gif

I will say it again....he is one of the best athletes of our time.He just evened out the playing field at that time.

He should have come clean and not bullied the others.

thumbup1.gif +1