Cape Epic Battle Plan ...

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Surprised this thread isn't yet locked down by the Slowbee...

I'm suprised my screen hasn't disappeared into this black hole

post-182-0-29640300-1348140608_thumb.jpg

Eish, I'm so glad I did not sign up for an epic entrapment because by just not giving a darn about what a coach tells me I've increase my FTP by a epic 6.498,194,945,848,375,451,263,537,906,137%

If I signed up for a plan to battle, I would still have battled the hills with a weak FTP of 536.832,432,874,127,183,953,392,112,911 watts

At least you going in the right direction !!!

Since we almost on page 50, can somebody summarized what happened in the first 40 pages ????

At least you going in the right direction !!!

Since we almost on page 50, can somebody summarized what happened in the first 40 pages ????

Persons offers Epic Training advice which is mostly common sense which has been rehashed verbosly at a very high price. Another person says put your money where your mouth is. Other person sets a date ... in the far in the future. Think thats about it

Persons offers Epic Training advice which is mostly common sense which has been rehashed verbosly at a very high price. Another person says put your money where your mouth is. Other person sets a date ... in the far in the future. Think thats about it

Forty pages summed up in 2 lines :thumbup: :thumbup: .

Since the challenge is only in 12 months time, how many more pages can fill with threats / advise / training plans / k@k ???

From 2 parties who are meant to supply a training type service to people and athletes this is far than the correct way and manner to show the general public this is how you conduct business by wanting to have a race to see which is the better coach.

From 2 parties who are meant to supply a training type service to people and athletes this is far than the correct way and manner to show the general public this is how you conduct business by wanting to have a race to see which is the better coach.

Let me fix it for you.

From 1 party.

You might actually benefit from reading the whole thread.

All for FUN and lots of hub spirit :whistling: :whistling:

This was not about who was a better coach. More about the promises made by one coach claiming to be able to guarantee podium results at quite a cost too i might add. He was then asked to prove his coaching method had substance by being challenged by another rider!

All for FUN and lots of hub spirit :whistling: :whistling:

Yeah but being in to coaching themselves (perhaps) just based on their hub name.

I kinda get the feeling they are looking for some way to introduce their Epic battle plan.

But then again, the Hub does not have spirit :whistling:

Yeah but being in to coaching themselves (perhaps) just based on their hub name.

I kinda get the feeling they are looking for some way to introduce their Epic battle plan.

But then again, the Hub does not have spirit :whistling:

+1....and just for the record SciencetoSport...we have been telling enticement his marketing "battle plan" isn't the best.

It was one person and the reason we are at page 44 is we AGREE its not the right way to do it. I think this has no turned into some type of experiment - can the average beer drinking Joe beat a coach who claims to have succesfully coached podium finishers.