Post your Pyga

PYGA1

i tuned the guy who sent me the photo, the problem there is the spaz swat box :ph34r: :whistling:

You beat me to it. Teach him for putting that twat box on a Pyga. But shame, never nice to break a frame.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what is the real difference between the older generation and new generation PASCOE frames?

I am still waiting for Outdoor Escape to phone me back when they have a Stage in for a demo. The problem will raise it's head when the salesman ask me when he can put the order in for me.  :blush:

I might have to settle for a OneTen29.

Settling has never been easier...

post-58702-0-80809600-1458799053_thumb.jpeg

f84b160912f3ecd38c340b1e962a0175.jpg

Anyone know why the frames crack? This is not the first 110 cracked frame I've seen. They all cracked in the same place too.

I live in the US and am paranoid about my 110 frame cracking as there is no Pyga representation out here, as far as I know, and dread the hassle of dealing with customs, freight costs etc to warranty a frame. On the plus side, I think I'm the only Pyga rider out here  :D  It always get looks and positive comments  :thumbup: 

Anyone know why the frames crack? This is not the first 110 cracked frame I've seen. They all cracked in the same place too.

I live in the US and am paranoid about my 110 frame cracking as there is no Pyga representation out here, as far as I know, and dread the hassle of dealing with customs, freight costs etc to warranty a frame. On the plus side, I think I'm the only Pyga rider out here  :D  It always get looks and positive comments  :thumbup:

Sure you're not seeing the same picture going round?  ;)

Jokes aside, how many have you seen?

Sure you're not seeing the same picture going round?  ;)

Jokes aside, how many have you seen?

I've seen 3. Not the same photo but I can't say for sure that it wasn't the same bike. The first photo was about 3-4 months ago. I know one of the cracked frames belongs to a guy that rides with my brother in SA and it's not the one in the photo above.

Never nice to see a cracked frame on any bike.

One another note, are the new 110s still the same geometry or have the lengthened the reach and slackened it a little more. Seems to be the trend.

Soooo ( long silence ) ....

how does the Stage compare to The Following?

Stage Max vs Following or Stage vs Following?

I suppose either way it's all in the geometry and about R20k on the frame.

Haven't ridden either so I'd be talking out my ass.  Which is par for the course on this esteemed site, but still.

Soooo ( long silence ) ....

how does the Stage compare to The Following?

Awful comparison. Two very, very different bikes.

The one is intended to rip up a stage race (if it doesn't break into pieces) and the other one is intended to rip your face off.

Pretty much.

Pat and guys are as helpful as you would ever expect any brand to be, just look at their attitude at Jhb2C, they get all their demo bikes from all over the country and come to the race, supporting any Pyga owner, and offering a replacement/bail out bike for anyone on any bike/brand that have a race ending failure.

G

So it is then basically just the lawyers putting some text on paper.  In the end the human beings involved decides to the help the customer to build a relationship.

Awful comparison. Two very, very different bikes.

The one is intended to rip up a stage race (if it doesn't break into pieces) and the other one is intended to rip your face off.

Que?