Post your Pyga

PYGA1

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want the 2.45 in Enduro Dual compound. Ask emptyB where he got his from. 

Thanks. Gonna give these a go. Mainly for XC and light trail...

Thanks. Gonna give these a go. Mainly for XC and light trail...

Check out my previous message regarding The Bicycle Company and their branches....

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have a guide or advice for cutting and fitting frame protection tape to fit a Stage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have a Debonair air can on a 120? What's it like?

I do.

Found it difficult to get dialed in, eventually put in two volume spacers and now I'm happy. First part of travel very soft and then it ramps up nicely. Before the spacers it just felt soft and if I added pressure it felt harsh. The normal Monarch can didn't feel so soft in the first part of its travel nor did it ramp up so nicely but then I didn't use any spacers in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I do.

Found it difficult to get dialed in, eventually put in two volume spacers and now I'm happy. First part of travel very soft and then it ramps up nicely. Before the spacers it just felt soft and if I added pressure it felt harsh. The normal Monarch can didn't feel so soft in the first part of its travel nor did it ramp up so nicely but then I didn't use any spacers in it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK. I asked around about this, and ran into a couple of people who tried them. Said they were too soft - too sloppy in the first part of travel. I like the pop that this bike has, so I stuck with the normal can.

Anybody have a guide or advice for cutting and fitting frame protection tape to fit a Stage?

Contact Bibi for his frame protection kits, no cutting and it is good quality, not cheap though. Available in many colours too

Suppose I have to post a few pics here as well seeing that I've joined the Pyga family!

post-80018-0-75576500-1488722541_thumb.jpg

post-80018-0-83309600-1488722552_thumb.jpg

I replaced the blue grips with green ESI's and fitted 2 Spez bottle cages. Have only done one proper ride so can't really comment too much yet, but so far it is an awesome feeling swinging a leg over this bike! When my cc has one day recovered from this ordeal I'll start upgrading components. First the wheelset, then my groupset. Maybe replace the Merida branded handlebar.. 

Suppose I have to post a few pics here as well seeing that I've joined the Pyga family!

attachicon.gif20170302_155844.jpg

attachicon.gif20170302_155754.jpg

I replaced the blue grips with green ESI's and fitted 2 Spez bottle cages. Have only done one proper ride so can't really comment too much yet, but so far it is an awesome feeling swinging a leg over this bike! When my cc has one day recovered from this ordeal I'll start upgrading components. First the wheelset, then my groupset. Maybe replace the Merida branded handlebar.. 

very hot

Nice build! Save for the dropper first - all Pyga's should have one.

nice nice, thats the new 2017 colors.

G

Got the same frame arriving, but currently sitting in customs clearance!!! Nice seeing yours in the sunlight, congrats.

Some updates...

RS Revelation Fork

Easton ARC 30 Rims

SixPack 780mm Bars

Easton Havoc 50mm Stem

Shimano 1x11

New rear Chainstays from PYGA.

Nice build!

How are finding that lay-back on the dropper?