W@nna-BE

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Yip! Time for an upgrade.

I'm currently looking for a hot blond nymphomaniac, who loves mtb, and has a super rich dad who owns a bottle store!

When did you meet my wife?

If you move into a house where the neighbour has chickens & they wake you up early and smell; it's very different to already being in your house and then the neighbour goes and gets some chickens.

So, did your Mrs know the risks when she took the job (you cycling), or is it something you have since sprung on her?

I sometimes have the same issue. I am married and we have four kids. the youngest being 2,5 years old. She feels that she doesnt have time to do things for herself anymore blah blah blah ..........

It is difficult and i am not for one minute going to say i have the answer. In order to try keep the peace i train on the indoor trainer at night when she sleeps which sucks because we dont really spend time together. I also get up very early on weekends to try and be home while they are having breakfast.

My biggest saving grace is that i cycled before i met her. When i met her i stopped cycling for a year. I became overweight and exteremly grumpy. She told me i had to start cycling again and i use that against her every time she tries to give me attitude.

What has also helped is that i sometimes HAVE TO just miss a day of training here and there to try and keep the peace.

I hope you come right and if you do please share the secret!

I have so many mates in the same position , wife bitching .

Never understood it.

I must have the best wife on earth , she supports me fully ( even the days I don't feel like getting up to ride I get a kick in the side and get told to HTFU ) and even buys my cycling stuff, pulls through to all the races , camps out at the stage races ect. last weekend I get back from my rides to lunch

LUCKY LUCKY YOU !!!

Never understood it.

I must have the best wife on earth , she supports me fully ( even the days I don't feel like getting up to ride I get a kick in the side and get told to HTFU ) and even buys my cycling stuff, pulls through to all the races , camps out at the stage races ect. last weekend I get back from my rides to lunch

Can i borrow her once a week to give my wife lessons?

Jip, same problem here. When I ride for too long or too much somebody presses the mute button in my house.

Total silence for a day or two.

Luckily I dont give a fark anymore!

Is that all you need to do to get silence in the house ... I will try it this weekend then!

No problem here, I rode before we met and I shall ride on should we part!

And for all the crap she watches on TV like Gays, and Gay Vampire Diaries etc, is used as ammo for my cycling time!

But I am lucky as she is studying for a degree so she has very little time available and sometimes we go for rides together so all is OK.

Never understood it.

Why is she trying to keep you out the house ? :whistling:

Ok , try this .

It's a win win for both of you . I got two kids too and my wife as I said gives my no crap about riding , I been doing it for 25 odd years and we been together for 9 odd.

Ride early mornings in the week , and on weekends do the same , but tell her that she needs her " me time too" so when you get back from riding she must go out with mates for tea, shopping something to have her own time/ hobbies ect , then when she is back its your time with her.

Take her to dinner , movie out to flea markets something to break the routine of you riding coming home and then some .

Make her feel special as she is letting you ride and you appreciate it , show her this .

Also get her involved in a hobby she likes and then support it 100 % .