I HUGGED 3 roadies this morning

I think the rant is obvious, even with the extreme camera shake you can still make out the chop in the middle is wearing red shoes, makes them all look stoopid!

Unless he's David Kramer…

post-1604-0-43377900-1348204545_thumb.jpg

…and keeping it cycling-related…

post-1604-0-14559200-1348204668_thumb.jpg

Edited by Tumbleweed

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont even joke....imagine the carnage if you had hit them.......automatically your fault because you are in a car.....

Not clever.......but when will these guys learn! :thumbdown: How many stories do we hear of on the Hub where cyclists have been knocked down.........and it will continue givien this behaviour.

*rant off*

ok, not really, but now that I have your attention:

Atlasville, 06:00am. If this was you: you're chops! :cursing:

Cant you see they wearing pro replica kit, ie: one on the left looks like team sky.

so they wanna be pro's that own the road :whistling:

Riders were in the wrong - how can anyone on here now try and moan about the OP??

OP in the wrong also. So two wrongs does not make it right.

Riders were in the wrong - how can anyone on here now try and moan about the OP??

Taking a photo while driving. He operates a one ton plus killing machine travelling at high speeds, a tad irresponsible I would say.

Bad luck to them if they get run over! The roads are dodgy enough without trying up your odds of being run over!

OP in the wrong also. So two wrongs does not make it right.

Who cares, OP brightened up my day.. I love seeing roadies do their 'thing'. Should I take some pics of mountain bikers in single file on the mountain?

This is a lost cause.. please, no one take this seriously. It was a setup to get you all riled on a Friday.. Some of us will be in the pub by 12 anyway and all will be forgotten.

erm, wat het jy 6AM op Atlasville gedoen? Iets sê vi my dit gaan n ver meer juicy storie wees as die 3 roadies. Jy bly of werk mos nie naby Atlasville nie...

I was following 3 roadies from Sandton. :w00t:

Taking a photo while driving. He operates a one ton plus killing machine travelling at high speeds, a tad irresponsible I would say.

High Speeds? barely doing 25 there.