I took out a tonsil on a bike today

DIPSLICK

Keep left and let him (they) deal with with the oncomming traffic. Will quickly learn (might be the hard way)

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

eish this could receive some banter so go easy chaps.unsure.png I like to think I'm more of a lover than a fighter & dont think it's a greta idea to go around looking for k@k, sure if it cannot be avoided, then OK, but I can tell you that I ride on the wrong side of the road sometimes (yes I said it) especially when there is no shoulder on the "right side" of the road and only on the wrong side of the road. The old heidelburg road is a great example.

I also sometimes ride on the wrong side of the road when I have had some cars give me a few close shaves on the right side of the road, I then go to the wrong side so that I can see them coming.......BLAST AWAY

Two views on this matter, has been discussed before so lets drop it now. As mentioned we can't even get along with one another.

Edited by wheelerdealer

eish this could receive some banter so go easy chaps.unsure.png I like to think I'm more of a lover than a fighter & dont think it's a greta idea to go around looking for k@k, sure if it cannot be avoided, then OK, but I can tell you that I ride on the wrong side of the road sometimes (yes I said it) especially when there is no shoulder on the "right side" of the road and only on the wrong side of the road. The old heidelburg road is a great example.

I also sometimes ride on the wrong side of the road when I have had some cars give me a few close shaves on the right side of the road, I then go to the wrong side so that I can see them coming.......BLAST AWAY

assume the car coming at 110 km/h, while you do 40km/h - how much time do you actually have to do anything?? 150km/h, 41 metres per second.

I AM A TONSIL AND PROUD!!!! I TOOK A DIVE ON TUESDAY THAT LEFT ME WITH A FARKED ELBOW AND KNEE !! if i had been traveling the right direction i would have been run over by a woman stuffing her face with a pie !! so screw who ever wants to call me a tonsil a idiot or call it cleaning out the gene pool !! You will be run over i will be alive. The way i see it is presicely I SEE IT !!

I go out of my way when a cyclist approaches but i can promise you if one had to try and ram me like you did i would be the one better off and you will get one heluva hiding!!

Two views on this matter, has been discussed before so lets drop it now. As mentioned we can't even get along with one another.

well the 2 views and the not getting along together, now seem to be resulting in cyclists now taking each other out....sad day

again as i said, i had no where to go, if he was on he correct side we would have both said "howzit" and carried on. This road is in a busy industrial both sides of the road are equally busy, and no shoulder, but i hear you if there was a sholuder my side and not his, it would make more sense

assume the car coming at 110 km/h, while you do 40km/h - how much time do you actually have to do anything?? 150km/h, 41 metres per second.

I'd rather take it from the front than from behind

again as i said, i had no where to go, if he was on he correct side we would have both said "howzit" and carried on. This road is in a busy industrial both sides of the road are equally busy, and no shoulder, but i hear you if there was a sholuder my side and not his, it would make more sense

maybe you could have been the better man & stopped....just a thought

I AM A TONSIL AND PROUD!!!! I TOOK A DIVE ON TUESDAY THAT LEFT ME WITH A FARKED ELBOW AND KNEE !! if i had been traveling the right direction i would have been run over by a woman stuffing her face with a pie !! so screw who ever wants to call me a tonsil a idiot or call it cleaning out the gene pool !! You will be run over i will be alive. The way i see it is presicely I SEE IT !!

I go out of my way when a cyclist approaches but i can promise you if one had to try and ram me like you did i would be the one better off and you will get one heluva hiding!!

Egos. They're so cute when they waved about like war flags.

JUST FOR THE RECORD READ MY ORIGINAL POST HE CAME OUT SWINGING AND SWEARING. i was raised to defend myself not stand arms folded and get knocked the f@#$ out , i got no issues with cyclists at all, i called him a tonsil cause he nearly killed me/both of us

If you are going to ride on the wrong side then you can see what is coming and can move over into the absence of oncoming traffic to give the right space... if there is no space then you should stop... my 2c

Egos. They're so cute when they waved about like war flags.

Not really an issue, the faaaarked elbow and knee has to heal first.

again as i said, i had no where to go, if he was on he correct side we would have both said "howzit" and carried on...

Nobody would have said howzit. Haven't you read, cyclists are rude, especially roadies devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif.

You may have just snuck in a little glance and that's it.

HAHAHA i love how cyclists hate cyclists.

If you read my post you would see what i said.

As i said i will go out of the way for a cyclist on the legal side of the road but if he had to ram me like the OP i would have not been the one on the floor. No war flags, no ego just a comment. Like those things forums where made for , COMMENTS on subjects.