Saseeding and trailseeker

Meentb

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

O boy spectrumsport messed things up, they have me down as a DNF. Better go check your results and hit the big WTF complaint button on the webpage directly under the results. Spectrumsports website

Same here. WTF??

Guest Kalahari ou
Fancy bikes don't make people better riders, skills and lots of practice do!
I'm with this guy! Amen

Has any of your seeding indexes been updated after the race? Im still on 28....came in 51st overall in the marathon starting from C batch I would think my index would get updated.

No bottle necks in the 70, maybe because ending in the bottom 10% means every body is already finished by the time I get to the obstacle !!!

Has any of your seeding indexes been updated after the race? Im still on 28....came in 51st overall in the marathon starting from C batch I would think my index would get updated.

mine has been loaded, finally dropped quite a bit, lets see where we seed for rooiberg. I Keep finishing in the top third starting from the last batch

Seeding / Race Index went from 68 to 60 after yesterday, not too sure what to think of that. I wasn't going full tongs, but started passing a lot of E bunch from my J start ... whatever, we'll see where I get seeded next race. It's not a short-term thing, seeding.

Kudos to SASeeding and Advendurance to get the results and seeding updated so quickly - let's hope they can slay all the naysayers!

Its more important where you finish not where you start

In theory yes but in practice the further back you are , the more tailend groups you need to get through. It made a massive diff at the NISSAN TRAILSEEKER yesterday.

DewaldZA managed a 2:45. Reckon helpmytrap managed a 2:30 or less. I had a BAD day. After 50km my legs were dead. And my HR was sky high. Avg HR was 174.

Damn you're good, I was a touch under 2h28. But the same for me, I powered through Rosemary Hill but as soon as I hit the flats thereafter my legs weren't too happy with me any more. I really hate those "cold starts", just feels as if the legs don't want to get going.

No update on my side. Maybe my time was too k@k to have a better seeding

Same here, would have thought that limping in at 16th overall would have helped my case. Will just have to blitz Rooiberg then to compensate. :devil:

Edited by Helpmytrap

To the guy that gave me a co2 bomb, after I used mine up in the last 2km's, shot thanks!! Did not catch your name.