LCHF - Low Carb High Fat Diet Ver 2

Okay - how long did it take some of you guys to develop a taste for the full blown bulletproof coffee? I'm finding it a bit... challenging... to finish the whole one in the morning.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot drink bulletproof coffee at all, but HTone Fatshake is much more drinkable. Try that instead.

Okay - how long did it take some of you guys to develop a taste for the full blown bulletproof coffee? I'm finding it a bit... challenging... to finish the whole one in the morning.

I stomached it but if you can, try and substitute the coffee for red espresso and put in a little less butter. Maybe you'll prefer that

hahaaaaa, Me too. No way I can handle that

Been doing this banting thing for about 3 weeks and loving the bullet proof coffee since I started. I really like it.

The coffee shop down stairs (Bootleggers) has even started making it. :thumbup:

Been doing this banting thing for about 3 weeks and loving the bullet proof coffee since I started. I really like it.

The coffee shop down stairs (Bootleggers) has even started making it. :thumbup:

Maybe it's 'cos I don't add anything, and I drink my coffee STRONG. As in 3 heaped spoons of Jacobs when instant.

Should I put a bit of cream in it? Maybe?

Will try the Fat shake.

EDIT: Fatshake looks a LOT better. Thanks guys...

Edited by cpt armpies mayhem

Okay - the fat shake looks good - will try it as soon as i buy some of the Nomu and Flaxseed oil.

I wasn't sold on the Flaxseed - found it hard to get down with it included in the shake.

Much easier without it.

So dont go buying a ton of the stuff until you've tried it first.

I wasn't sold on the Flaxseed - found it hard to get down with it included in the shake.

Much easier without it.

Cool. I was a bit dubious on reading that the flax is an MCT oil, as the coconut oil has MCT in it as well - kinda a double just for the sake of one being more concentrated than the other. Will try it without first

Much easier without it.

+1 on the flaxseed. It was terrible for me so I left it out and now I gorrel them fatshakes and BPC down. I just love it! BPC in the morning and fatshake just after work

Cool. I was a bit dubious on reading that the flax is an MCT oil, as the coconut oil has MCT in it as well - kinda a double just for the sake of one being more concentrated than the other. Will try it without first

I think it was initially added as it supposedly helps lower cholesterol, but that may have since been disproved.

Anyway, it tastes ***, and it goes rancid quickly.

Ja, in the early days of LCHF flaxseed was seen as a great source of omega-3's. But has since been shown that it's a poorer version of o-3 when compared to fish oils.

And the whole rancid issue. Which really kills it.

Edited by tombeej

Okay - the fat shake looks good - will try it as soon as i buy some of the Nomu and Flaxseed oil.

The fat shake is very drinkable, maybe just add a bit less butter in the beginning until you are used to it.

The Nomu chocolate powder is lekker, I mix it into my full cream yoghurt sometimes to give it a bit of flavour.

Edited by PeterF