Adverse analytical finding in recent mountain bike stage race

Tumbleweed

Dopers have no place in out sport!!

The fact that he got caught & faces sanction if found quilty will hopefully discourage other recreational cyclist from attempting same.

The question remains, did he not dope, would he have been able to finish the event?

I do however wonder why a limited resource would be utilised on a 'middle/back marker' rather than focusing on the sharp end of the field where doping has a more profound effect on those that don't....

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeap we were randomly tested...sad to hear man...especially for a non position competitor....but hey 3 sides to every story...

I would like to question the randomness of this test with reference to what this dude looks like.

curious what if you told them no(hear me out first)

jokes aside i am kakbang of needles, trust me i am never going to win a race or come top half, but if someone wanted o pull my blood i would telll them to jump, not cause i use stanazol,,,ooops i mean if i used it..but simply cause i am a bangat what then???i am there for recreation??

I would like to question the randomness of this test with reference to what this dude looks like.

i know a old toppie on steroids, does not look the look, does not mean he is big, i would actually like to hear from the dude that says he knows him wtf ACTUALLY HAPPENED

curious what if you told them no(hear me out first)

jokes aside i am kakbang of needles, trust me i am never going to win a race or come top half, but if someone wanted o pull my blood i would telll them to jump, not cause i use stanazol,,,ooops i mean if i used it..but simply cause i am a bangat what then???i am there for recreation??

It's most probably in the rules that you have to submit yourself to testing.

To the Epic riders, were the tests urine or blood?

I have seen people dope in Bloemfontein. I mean get real. Dope to win a race in Bloem. What a joke.

Go to JHB and race with the real men!

It appears as if some people will do what it takes.

PM me names PLEASE!! :w00t: :whistling:

I just started a course of Stanozolol about 2 weeks ago. Results have been solid

BEFORE

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-tl7qmpAAdlE/Tx7yltNcSUI/AAAAAAAABuc/2rjRymlQKnA/s1600/skinny+legs+1.jpeg

AFTER

http://i25.tinypic.com/2w36lx0.jpg

Why is it not working?

another doper. every non-cyclist thinks we all dope and jump red lights anyways, so how can it be any worse for the image of this sport?

From the Epic Results page:

It probably doesn't make a difference whether he gets banned or not, but if someone knowingly cheats that person should be banned! I don't know how much of a difference these types of drugs makes, but if I train my butt of for 6-12 months, I wouldn't like it if someone beats me because of drugs and not because of better preparation, whether I come in second or 1,000th!

Sucks to be Barry, although if that is a genuine profile pic, it doesn't look like his stanozolol came in bioplus format.

Still does seem like a waste of cash to test guys who are not even in the top 100.

Doesn't look like the kinda guy one takes seriously.

I don't like judging people on looks...but really...

Damn, I am sorry the hub is broken, but I wish the thread about tattoos and people's reaction to it were still alive. If I recall correctly the general consensus was that people dont and should not judge according to body art. Seems that all of that was just hocus pocus, because my initial reaction was exactly like yours! So who else is guitly?

Perhaps a bit of tactical nous from the Epic testing team. "Guys, lets pop this gym bunny backmarker with a 'random' sample, and we can send a message to the whole field that we are serious about this drugs thing".

Perhaps a bit of tactical nous from the Epic testing team. "Guys, lets pop this gym bunny backmarker with a 'random' sample, and we can send a message to the whole field that we are serious about this drugs thing".

But, but, then they would've targetted the celeb rugger players too, no?