Tumbleweed

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

EISH GUYS EASY EASY NOW LETS PLAY NICE

TheHub never plays nice......haven't you learned anything??? :eek:

Well, I guess he will now never be able to "tick off one of the world's toughest MTB events from his list of MTB accomplishments".......as per his EPIC bio..... :oops:

Hey guys. Stanozolol is not prescribed by a doctor ever really. The only way that this was mistaken is if he took a contaminated supplement. Athletes are responsible for whatever they put into their bodies however. No excuses and no TUE here I'm afraid.

Hey guys. Stanozolol is not prescribed by a doctor ever really. The only way that this was mistaken is if he took a contaminated supplement. Athletes are responsible for whatever they put into their bodies however. No excuses and no TUE here I'm afraid.

He looks like a gym bunny.

Biceps and all.

OK, if that is him in the pic, then me thinks he did not reportedly take the steroids to improve his cycling..... :rolleyes: .....also with a body like that, me thinks he was targeted at Epic for a test!!! He's frieken huge!!! Was he doing Epic to cut excess fat for SA Bodybuilding Champs!!!???? :blink:

•  

Honestly. Obviously he likes the gym, wants to get his pecs to pop out a bit. Decided he wanted the challenge of a race, was never going to win. This is like testing a guy in P bunch at Argus just because he looks a bit swollen. If you told me that everybody who raced Epic had to have a racing licence then fine, test the oke in 245th position.

Honestly. Obviously he likes the gym, wants to get his pecs to pop out a bit. Decided he wanted the challenge of a race, was never going to win. This is like testing a guy in P bunch at Argus just because he looks a bit swollen. If you told me that everybody who raced Epic had to have a racing licence then fine, test the oke in 245th position.

It is still cheating. Perhaps more random tests will reveal how big the amateur doping scene really is...

Doesn't look like the kinda guy one takes seriously.

I don't like judging people on looks...but really...

Seems that there is a bit of a sentiment to allow doping for fun-riders, no harm no foul, someone said. I say bollocks some back of the packer turns up dead from EPO or has an aneurism from a steroid use in a race like the Epic or even the argus it is seriously bad news for the organisers, they cannot and should not allow it. Allowing drug use (and I am not suggesting that this dude did this) to give someone a bit of a pick me up because he is short on training or ability is ludicrous.

There is merit in random testing, it means that some hacker, who has some cash to spend or a mate who drives an ambulance, is going to think twice before sticking something into his body that is going to harm them.

That oke weighs 120kg. What is a bit of Bioplus going to do for him, really? He probably took it just to have the energy to get out of bed!

Like I said.

No accidental ingestion, cocked up prescription etc. Take one look at the photo and it is obvious he is a gym boy, not a cyclist.

He knew what it was, he's probably used it in the gym on a regular basis.

He took it thinking he wouldn't be tested, and now he has been caught.

Too late to cry, he should be banned like anyone else.

Hi Tim, I know it's cheating. I'm saying let's apply the same rules across all disciplines of cycling. This must happen from the top down. Either the federation or SASCOC or Drug Free or someone prescribes the rules. Not different rules for different races. Either we test everybody, licence or not or the rules are clear that it's only licenced riders or whatever the rules say. I have heard cyclists say, "I don't have to be tested...". If I have a day licence and someone pulls me out of Z bunch you bet your ass I don't have to pee. So let the rule be the same across the board. that's all.

Edited by Pariah

yeap we were randomly tested...sad to hear man...especially for a non position competitor....but hey 3 sides to every story...