Your Enduro ride

Robodog

This thread has been to quiete for waaay to long. So I thought I'd post my new steed, some may recognise this Warden as it was previously Iwan Kemp's bike.

Spec is...

Knolly warden carbon frame

Fork: Mrp ribbon coil

Shock: cane creek IL coil

Cranks: Xx1 carbon

Pedals: oneup comp flats

Drivetrain: box one 11 speed

Handlebar: nukeproof horizon carbon

Dropper: Lyne 150 xl

Wheels:Lyne amp 30 with high engagement hub (loving them)

Brakes:rsc ultimate guides

????

Nice one, Andrew! How u liking it compared to the reign?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Loving it! Shorter chainstay and wheelbase makes it alot more responsive and playful.

And the Lyne high engagement hub makes me feel like a kid again!

Funny you say that, that's exactly what's happened after putting the Lyrik, ccdb & carbon wiele on. Totally different bike. The Marz was (is) great and is serving a mate well, but the lower weight really is noticeable

Don't think I've posted a photo of the steed I've now had for 2 years already...

29744281_572884449740048_774606306250620

Been on my steed for over 2 years too.

Time flies and so does the bike so why change..........

I've had this in my garage for a few months.  Really must get out on it again!  Too much has been going on recently, but I'll hit some trails on it this weekend.  I love it - so planted, confidence inspiring and fun!

Very nice those. Rode one at the Glen and a bit at Jonkers.

The one I rode (it might even be that one) was as good as my mates VERY well set up Tracer.

I've had this in my garage for a few months. Really must get out on it again! Too much has been going on recently, but I'll hit some trails on it this weekend. I love it - so planted, confidence inspiring and fun!

Looks like a beast , you were on a Giant before. Must be quite a change

If the bike is lying around collecting dust I can always offer my services of taken her for a ride or 5 to make sure the bearings don't rust from standing still and the like.

Really smaak those bikes!

I've had this in my garage for a few months.  Really must get out on it again!  Too much has been going on recently, but I'll hit some trails on it this weekend.  I love it - so planted, confidence inspiring and fun!

If the bike is lying around collecting dust I can always offer my services of taken her for a ride or 5 to make sure the bearings don't rust from standing still and the like.

It's not being neglected :P   Just not getting used as much as I'd like. 

But fear not, it's hitting Tokai tomorrow and maybe Jonkers on Monday.

+1

I've had this in my garage for a few months. Really must get out on it again! Too much has been going on recently, but I'll hit some trails on it this weekend. I love it - so planted, confidence inspiring and fun!

I like this yellow colour a lot.