What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

The I land. It’s hectic an acting sucks but brilliant story line

I Just wish they Didn't Shove A PC Agenda Down The viewers throat...

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Started watching Bus Call, the behind the tour view of the Kongos.

Edited by Frosty

Prodigal Son

Killer of a first episode.

"Malcolm Bright is a gifted criminal psychologist, using his twisted genius to help the NYPD solve crimes and stop killers, all while dealing with a manipulative mother, a serial killer father still looking to bond with his prodigal son and his own constantly evolving neuroses."

Prodigal Son

Killer of a first episode.

"Malcolm Bright is a gifted criminal psychologist, using his twisted genius to help the NYPD solve crimes and stop killers, all while dealing with a manipulative mother, a serial killer father still looking to bond with his prodigal son and his own constantly evolving neuroses."

Sounds similar to Sherlock Holmes that play(ed) on Netflix. Except his father is super wealthy but he wants nothing to do with him, no mention of a mother figure from what I remember. 

I see Fastest Car are back on Netflix.  :thumbup:

I started watching this, on EP5 now. Loved when the lady driver smashed them in her 488. Only super car to have won as far as I've watched.