What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay I'm glad there's another fan at least. I didn't want to open my mouth too soon.

I really enjoy it. It's complicated, it doesn't make sense most of the time, but I love it.

I take it back. Season 3 was a waste of time. They could (and should) have stopped at the end of Season 1, it was the perfect ending.

Edit: This is a pretty good read on Season 3. 

If you are doubting Westworld, and haven't yet watched it at all. Watch Season 1, but then stop. Season 1 was perfect in its own right.

Edited by bertusras

I take it back. Season 3 was a waste of time. They could (and should) have stopped at the end of Season 1, it was the perfect ending.

If you are doubting Westworld, and haven't yet watched it at all. Watch Season 1, but then stop. Season 1 was perfect in its own right.

I did exactly this. 

Edited by RocknRolla

lol.

I read some reviews on IMDB about season 2 prior to getting into it. Some of the stuff said on this thread echoes what was said on IMDB by certain users.

Oddly, my fiance only watched S03, and that was perfect in it's own right. Just enough flashbacks to provide context and enough to keep it moving along.

I found myself many times thinking they could have condensed all of S01 and S02 into two standalone episodes at the start of S03 and it would have been a perfect mini-series.

That said, she's now watching S02, and in re-watching it knowing what is coming it's a lot more entertaining. The first time watching was just so tedious and plot that seemed pointlessly going nowhere.

If you enjoyed The Big Short, Margin Call, Boiler Room etc, then maybe this a show to get stuck into:

So far, pretty good

and getting better and better. Good pace, tension. Financial shadiness is really the backdrop to well placed storylines involving the characters' private lives.

White Lines on Netflix is brilliant. Got through it yesterday.

Aaah good to know.. saw it and was a bit hesitant [emoji106]

Watching Inmates on Netflix and not sure what to make of it but I continue watching. Entire story revolves around the inner workings of a Mexican prison and has some insane and hilarious characters in the prison warden and a lieutenant in a prison gang.

Ps. If you don't like subtitles you should avoid.