What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Just get a free month subscription and klap it

With the current R/$, even when you pay, it's under R100 a month on the cheapest option if you do want to keep it up...which is what, about 10% of DSTV?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, onto Season 4 now

s-l500.jpg

Is Dana Delaney in MASH? yo, she was seriously scrumptious back then.

edit: negative. Might have been China Beach, not mash.

Edited by Capricorn

Nope, onto Season 4 now

s-l500.jpg

That is quite the shock in the last episode of season three...

Just finished watching the last ever episode, the details of which have pretty much stayed with me since the original airing.

That is quite the shock in the last episode of season three...

Just finished watching the last ever episode, the details of which have pretty much stayed with me since the original airing.

This show is really flipping awesome, dark at times, funny at others.

Somehow I missed the last episode of season 3 and noted a point in the first episode of season 4 .... had to go back, and glad I did ... just sorry it was in a round about way.

Finished the second season of Better call Sol. Love it. Can’t wait for three.

My opinion is that it improves every season. I thought it would be a dud.. But if really not bad.

P.s. season 3 has come and gone if you watch through other means other than Netflix.....

My opinion is that it improves every season. I thought it would be a dud.. But if really not bad.

P.s. season 3 has come and gone if you watch through other means other than Netflix.....

Same here. Ah man. I’ll wait impatiently on Netflix then.

Just finished "Happy!". 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2452242/

Sounds ridiculous, but really appeals to my dark sense of humour and love for pushing boundaries. The show is very violent, so beware. 

I stand under correction but think it was directed by the same dude that did Crank...

Just finished "Happy!". 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2452242/

Sounds ridiculous, but really appeals to my dark sense of humour and love for pushing boundaries. The show is very violent, so beware. 

watched the first episode last night ..... going to be hammering through this series very quickly!

thanks for the heads up