What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Going to disregard your house of cards posts as I am planning to watch this over December holidays when the nights are hot and I can't sleep.

We are watching House of Cards S03 so I know how you feel...

S02 - Mr & Mrs Underwood and Meecham........ :eek:  did NOT see that coming!

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I finished Making A Murderer Season 2 last night… It’s like watching a really bad car accident in slow motion and you just can’t look away.

It's interesting...I don't like the main lawyer...I think she is a money grabber and looks for opportunities to get big bucks. The other two lawyers I do like and I think are a lot more genuine.

Let's face it.. The family is a bit dodge.. But I don't think those two did the crime.... The brother on the other hand.... Dodgy as f***.

Watched the first episode of Ken Block's new Gymkhana series last night.

In awe of the skills!

Peaky Blinders (Just Finished)

The Fall (Just Finished) Irish serial killer investigation with Gillian Anderson

Homecoming - with Julia Roberts. 

scifi fans: Origin is showing on Youtube, first 2 eps gratis.

Trailer:

Ep1:

All ten screened 14 Nov, but 3 -10 on Youtube premium only, and not available in ZA :(

Ooh started watching the weekend... nail bitingly good

We are watching House of Cards S03 so I know how you feel...

S02 - Mr & Mrs Underwood and Meecham........ :eek:  did NOT see that coming!

Picked up on an old show.....2010

Luther.

Not half bad.  

Watched The ballad of Buster Scruggs on Netflix. Its six short films that take place in the old west. Some good actors in it and it is a really cool “movie”.

Has The Haunting of Hill House been discussed here? 

Killer series. If you're a fan of Stephen King type horror (less his more eccentric story elements), you'll love this. 

Has The Haunting of Hill House been discussed here? 

Killer series. If you're a fan of Stephen King type horror (less his more eccentric story elements), you'll love this. 

Yeah, watched teh first few eps, then lost track as I was just working on my admin in the evenings. I'm now using Opera's VPN geo blocker to get around Youtube Premium's geo-restrictions so I can watch ORIGIN. Killer series so far. 

Speaking of TV and NYC, I love the opportunity to tell this story… 2012, first time in the US, first time in NYC. In a (crappy) hotel room a handful of floors up, directly across the road from the entrance to Madison Square Gardens. Switch on the TV, and it’s the first episode of Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck. There is a scene with the police graduation ceremony, filmed at MSG. In the show the characters are standing outside the entrance talking. I’m standing next to the TV, looking out the window at the exact spot I’m seeing on the TV, minus the actors.. Was surreal and funny at the same time.

Speaking of TV and NYC, I love the opportunity to tell this story… 2012, first time in the US, first time in NYC. In a (crappy) hotel room a handful of floors up, directly across the road from the entrance to Madison Square Gardens. Switch on the TV, and it’s the first episode of Blue Bloods with Tom Selleck. There is a scene with the police graduation ceremony, filmed at MSG. In the show the characters are standing outside the entrance talking. I’m standing next to the TV, looking out the window at the exact spot I’m seeing on the TV, minus the actors.. Was surreal and funny at the same time.

We've never been here before, so literally every building we see and recognize, is from a film or tv show we've seen.

We've never been here before, so literally every building we see and recognize, is from a film or tv show we've seen.

That city blew my mind... I yearn to go back. From JFK after a million hours on a plane, on a train, into the subway, walking up the stairs out into the day in Manhattan, the yellow cabs, the noise, the unique smell, the high rise buildings, I was a proper country bumpkin in the city, jaw open and wide eyed.. Will never forget it.