What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I could put this in a few different threads I guess but I haven't been as excited to watch something on TV as I am for this next weekend...

Going to the show was just not a possibility, financially, but this will be a pretty decent substitute.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I could put this in a few different threads I guess but I haven't been as excited to watch something on TV as I am for this next weekend...

Going to the show was just not a possibility, financially, but this will be a pretty decent substitute.

Great viewing indeed, he is an impressive artist.

was actually more enjoyable than watching the finished product.

Agree. I think by the time you got to the finished product you had seen enough drifting and sliding already. But I must say it was good to see how they edited the final footage to create that result.

My favourite was the Pikes Peak filming.

Agree. I think by the time you got to the finished product you had seen enough drifting and sliding already. But I must say it was good to see how they edited the final footage to create that result.

My favourite was the Pikes Peak filming.

I didnt binge watch it, took about 2 weeks to watching the files and then only watched the finished product.

I found the finished product could have used some background music or something.

But I still went and youtubed Gymkhana 1 through 9 and watched them all again.

The man has skills I could only dream of.

Anyone watched the New black mirror stand alone episode?

Wanted to, but my TV doesn't support the format of that episode. Could probably hook up the laptop to the TV, but the quality is poorer and would necessitate getting up every few minutes to select the different options. 

There's apparently a hell of a lot of different scenarios that you can play out, based on the choices you make. 

Wanted to, but my TV doesn't support the format of that episode. Could probably hook up the laptop to the TV, but the quality is poorer and would necessitate getting up every few minutes to select the different options.

There's apparently a hell of a lot of different scenarios that you can play out, based on the choices you make.

I was quite surprised that my fire stick didn't support it. Easiest to watch was straight off the laptop

I was quite surprised that my fire stick didn't support it. Easiest to watch was straight off the laptop

I will try it today. Using my PS4 to watch Netflix. I saw my son the other day using the same interactions with his Minecraft TV Series also on Netflix. Looks pretty cool.

I will try it today. Using my PS4 to watch Netflix. I saw my son the other day using the same interactions with his Minecraft TV Series also on Netflix. Looks pretty cool.

Works with the PS4 apparently