What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is the afrikaans version called "Huisgenoot"?

:w00t:

Admittedly, it appears a bit touchy-feely and it's no game changer, but stow your man-card for a few hours and just enjoy it. 

Can't wait for this.

I hope those White Walkers get wiped out properly.

a08b3b78f24e1a94ec18b3b5d80cfb94.jpg

It is GoT.. more like they kinda sort out the whitewalkers after all of our favourite characters die..[emoji58]

It is GoT.. more like they kinda sort out the whitewalkers after all of our favourite characters die..[emoji58]

It will most probably happen like that.

• 3 weeks later...

is no one watching sex education on netflix? - its not bad at all...and scully is in it..which just makes it better  :whistling:  :D

Watched it. Pretty good. 

Watched the first episode of True Detective season 3. Pretty good thus far, hopefully it keeps it up, not like the 2nd season, that was a bit meh.

is no one watching sex education on netflix? - its not bad at all...and scully is in it..which just makes it better :whistling: :D

I just watched that over the weekend. Only on watching the final credits did I realise it’s her. Serious make over that.

I just watched that over the weekend. Only on watching the final credits did I realise it’s her. Serious make over that.

I must say....I'm a bit of a fan of hers... Her role in the fall was superb

is no one watching sex education on netflix? - its not bad at all...and scully is in it..which just makes it better  :whistling:  :D

It's interesting when your frame of reference makes you think what you want it to think, and not what it actually is

mrDPXDM.gif