What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

I'm loving Wayne. Trying to watch only one episode at a time instead of rushing through it as I usually do, because each episode is excellent so far. Really didn't expect to enjoy it so much.

Are you subscribed to YouTube Premium?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. That was a bit unhelpful, I realise. Easiest is just to get a VPN and let them think you're American, I suppose. Or stream it through something like a Kodi.

Nothing illegal about either of those methods, as far as I know.

So Vikings (part 2 of season 5) went straight to showmax and not first to dstv.. this I find out after the last episod aired last night been there all along so yes I will binge ..have already watched 3 episodes..

Ivar is crazy.

I'm loving Wayne. Trying to watch only one episode at a time instead of rushing through it as I usually do, because each episode is excellent so far. Really didn't expect to enjoy it so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFOtvHtyW8s

You a better person than me....just watched Wayne over two sittings and it was flipping awesome every second of the way!

Atypical - lead actor brilliantly portrays the high-functioning autistic kid who's going through all the problems that come with being in high school, family life, girls and so on. Excellent series. 

Nightflyers - Enjoying it so far, premise is pretty interesting and almost Event Horizon-y in the "sinister spaceship" vibe, but not. DIG the spiderbot. Want. 

Sex Education - was fantastic. Can't wait for season 2, which has been confirmed. 

Spartacus - First season was great, second not so much but it was always going to be a filler. 3rd season is going okay, but I find it not as binge-worthy as the first season. Almost finished with s3 though. 

Discovery - EXCELLENT, as s1 was. Wish they all dropped at teh same time, 'cos that's a seriously binge-worthy series. 

Sons of Anarchy - finally got around to it. It's going well so far. Enjoying it. 

Bad Blood - EXCELLENT series detailing the life of one of Canada's most notorious crime families, and its downfall. 

So Vikings (part 2 of season 5) went straight to showmax and not first to dstv.. this I find out after the last episod aired last night been there all along so yes I will binge ..have already watched 3 episodes..

Ivar is crazy.

So much to do...so much to watch...so little time  :blush: