What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eating History. Only watched one episode so far, but it's kinda interesting. They look at the historical aspect of the food as well.

I was looking at Fauda and it looked like it would be very good let me know if it's worth it.

Yeah I struggle with dubbing it's why I couldn't get past episode one of Money Heist .

Finished season 1 of Fauda. I really enjoyed it. On to season 2 to night.

Did anyone watch the Watchmen series? Was it any good?

very good. Very strong performance from the lead actress. Background story was an interesting approach. Very much a love or hate it show,and fortunately, most tend toward the former.

Bingeworthy stuff

So last night we got to the..there is nothing to watch stage and ended up watching "Never have I ever" ..whahahaha as with Jane the Virgin the narration makes the show.. (John McEnroe does the narration). It's light hearted and we laughed so much.

It's not going to win awards but for a teen comedy drama it wasn't half bad.

https://youtu.be/HyOCCCbxwMQ

Amazing how your mood affects what you want to watch. I'm really not in a happy place with this lockdown and hence I'm not interested in watching any comedies / light-hearted stuff. Been binging on all the dark crime thrillers - all the heavy stuff. Is that just me?

Amazing how your mood affects what you want to watch. I'm really not in a happy place with this lockdown and hence I'm not interested in watching any comedies / light-hearted stuff. Been binging on all the dark crime thrillers - all the heavy stuff. Is that just me?

Nope, mood definitely affects my choice of entertainment. From music, to film, to youtube. Some days it's anything, some days it's the heavy stuff, some days it's the cheery stuff and sometimes it's silence. 

Nope, mood definitely affects my choice of entertainment. From music, to film, to youtube. Some days it's anything, some days it's the heavy stuff, some days it's the cheery stuff and sometimes it's silence. 

Music definately ... Sofi Tukker have had me buzzzzing the whole flipping day ... my headphones can't go to 12 unfortunately .... and I am hammering out my work listening to this 

You are def not alone in that.. I got to a point over the weekend and said that's it no more dark series or movies.. Time for some laughter and smiles.