What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Enjoyed Black Spot with the Mrs. Entertaining, dubbed from French, crime / supernatural /odd series.

Edited by DJR

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, DJR said:

Enjoyed Black Spot with the Mrs. Entertaining, dubbed from French, crime / supernatural /odd series.

Yes that was good. Watched it in original French with subtitles though. I hate dubbed stuff.

That prosecutor is great

Selling sunset season 4 

it’s rubbish, unmitigated rubbish, I have no cooking clue what it is about…on episode 9 already 

Hotzone season 2 rolling out . Season 1 was superb stuff.
Let's hope they didn't mess up the serial too much...????

Edited by Capricorn

On 9/11/2021 at 2:37 PM, Capricorn said:

Into the Night - binge material. Totally engrossed. Two seasons available

I finished watching last night. Great stuff!
Ends with a massive cliff hanger for the story to carry on with in next instalment called 'Into The Deep' which comes out next year.

42 minutes ago, splat said:

I finished watching last night. Great stuff!
Ends with a massive cliff hanger for the story to carry on with in next instalment called 'Into The Deep' which comes out next year.

oh hell yes, a sequel!!! Thanks for the headsup!

On 11/24/2021 at 10:30 AM, MTBeer said:

I watch this a a light filler between the more serious stuff. If you like food (who doesn't?) this is worthwhile. Phil is also a really likable presenter.

I somehow managed to start on S4

Started watching this with my eldest .... we knocking off 3 x episodes an evening.

Oparation Possible! Fourteen Peaks. Not a series, but a great adventure documentary on extreme climbing. If you ever watched and enjoyed the BANF film festival, then this is for you. The human mind is an amazing thing that can really make the impossible possible.

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/19/2021 at 11:30 AM, mr harun said:

At the moment I'm watching Billions and I can say that it's the most interesting series I've ever seen. The plot, characters and locations are so well thought out that I absolutely adore it. Wow, that's cool to realize because I've been wanting to find something like that for a long time. It was important for me to find such an advantage in which I could find help from the pirate bay. Since torrent sites are quite an important reference point, it is worth noting the best ones in this industry. That is why the pirate bay is a diamond in this case.

When I was at varsity, we worshipped at the altar that was Pirate Bay. Now that I'm a bit older and earn some money, I believe much more in just paying for content I want to watch.

That said, Billions is one of my favorite shows of all time. The one thing that really grinds me, however, is the constant references to American sports/arts/politicians people, most of which I do understand, but quite a bit that I don't. And as the seasons went on, these grew more frequent, it makes you feel like of you don't understand these (references), you don't deserve to be watching.

Can't wait for S6, to see if Chuck will manage to sink his teeth into his new opponent. 

On 12/7/2021 at 9:25 PM, OLENA GREEN said:

I recently watched a sensational series on 123moviesgo called The Squid Game. I didn't think the Koreans knew how to make something so cool. Well, the reviews of the series are, of course, scattered. I've got a lot of doubts, too. Like and liked it and like a pretty strange plot. Well, to each his own.

Is this not the same one that made big waves on Netflix?

Witcher season 2. Production values are pretty high and Cavill is great as Geralt, but the story and dialogue is difficult to follow. Shame.

On 1/3/2022 at 8:45 PM, Capricorn said:

Two seasons available of this very watchable Norwegian series.  Very good stuff

this is show is really really good. 
Season 2 was a delightful mindscrew. omw, please let there be a season 3!!!

On 6/18/2015 at 9:04 AM, Robrider said:

Feist is one of my favourites. Also Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, although, I wish he finished it himself.

Is the series worth watching ?

The Wheel of Time