What TV shows are you watching?

FrankG

Watched the Tinder Swindler last night. 

Very well produced with the appropriate amount of cliff hangers, but the part that I enjoyed most was - 

⚠️*SPOILER ALERT*⚠️

The Dutch girl selling his clothes to get some of her money back, and enjoying seeing him squirm. That was hot. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rewatching Firefly at the moment. My son (first watch) is loving it. Noticed that Disney is talking about a remake. Just had to be able to enjoy the classic again twenty years later!

Started watching Yellowstone about a week ago. Last night I found myself binge watching until about 4am and I'm feeling it at work today, haha!

For those who haven't seen it and like shows like Succession, I can highly recommend.

image.png.40530d9762746f30e8bf8f271ebc4598.png

3 hours ago, greys said:

Rewatching Firefly at the moment. My son (first watch) is loving it. Noticed that Disney is talking about a remake. Just had to be able to enjoy the classic again twenty years later!

Loved Firefly, however I recall getting confused by the episode order.

You probably know this, but I remember findng out that the network messing up and airing them out of order, so there are actually 2 ways to watch it. The way it was aired, and chronologically

The Aired Order:

image.png.fd59a4ed6a1e4d63b4e94d5f94a9dea9.png

Chronologically:

Every Firefly story in Chronological Order (further explained in the  comments) : r/firefly

On 2/8/2022 at 4:06 AM, IceCreamMan said:

Busy watching Pam and Tommy on .Disney. I can say without a shadow of a doubt it’s unlike any other Disney show I have ever watched,,,,ever. 

hahaha!
I remember being busy at work and seeing the Disney+ notification flash on my Garmin watch with something about Pam & Tommy. I had to do a double take, hahaha!

Edited by patches

On 2/8/2022 at 11:04 AM, mecheng89 said:

Watched the Tinder Swindler last night. 

Look No one deserves to be done in like those women. BUTTTT a billionaire who's father is friends with Putin and flies around in private jets isn't going to be looking for love on Tinder. He's going to be picking up super models at yacht parties in Monaco.

Jirrrrre.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

57 minutes ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Look No one deserves to be done in like those women. BUTTTT a billionaire who's father is friends with Putin and flies around in private jets isn't going to be looking for love on Tinder. He's going to be picking up super models at yacht parties in Monaco.

Jirrrrre.

Saw a 14 minute clip on YT where a local journo did a short interview with some hot shot expert from Stellies, and the one thing she said stood out at me - the guy seemed legit in the beginning, and for some time thereafter, so the girls being swindled were 100% convinced he was good for the money, being lead into a false sense of his legitimacy. 

This guy is a pro. I struggle to keep 2 bikes going, what about several women? Maybe if I was Cipolinni. 

13 hours ago, patches said:

hahaha!
I remember being busy at work and seeing the Disney+ notification flash on my Garmin watch with something about Pam & Tommy. I had to do a double take, hahaha!

Pam and her pam pams. 

2 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Saw a 14 minute clip on YT where a local journo did a short interview with some hot shot expert from Stellies, and the one thing she said stood out at me - the guy seemed legit in the beginning, and for some time thereafter, so the girls being swindled were 100% convinced he was good for the money, being lead into a false sense of his legitimacy. 

This guy is a pro. I struggle to keep 2 bikes going, what about several women? Maybe if I was Cipolinni. 

For sure. But my point stands. A dollar billionaire doesn't shop for birds on Tinder. Those people move in COMPLETELY different circles to normal people. He'll be dating princesses and supermodels that he met on the Ferrari yacht at the Monaco GP.

I'm not saying those women deserved it AT ALL. But my god they are doff.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

1 hour ago, Duane_Bosch said:

For sure. But my point stands. A dollar billionaire doesn't shop for birds on Tinder. Those people move in COMPLETELY different circles to normal people. He'll be dating princesses and supermodels that he met on the Ferrari yacht at the Monaco GP.

That sounds just like how I met my wife .......

23 hours ago, woffoukigritoi9626 said:

I watched a program today on National Geographic about the harm of alcohol to the human body. In this program was how to tell if someone has a drinking problem quiz, to be honest I started to worry because I had similar symptoms. The good thing is that I don't have an addiction like Frank Gallagher from Shameless, which is my favorite TV show.  

Changing a bad habit is always a good thing. We all trust you will make the correct decision. 

23 hours ago, ouzo said:

started watching In From the Cold.

Pretty good so far.

I've struggled to focus and can't remember much of it. I think I'm on ep05

Started Billions S6 now. Apparently it's been renewed for a seventh season as well. Not quite sure who by then Chuck will have in his sights. Perhaps he'll take his own father down. 

2 hours ago, mecheng89 said:

Started Billions S6 now. Apparently it's been renewed for a seventh season as well. Not quite sure who by then Chuck will have in his sights. Perhaps he'll take his own father down. 

Oh boy. This looks like it will follow SUITS - awesome series that just went on too long.