Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

An Action Shot at Amashova 2k19 - Worked so so hard in this race after my chain dropped up FOX

That looks like the corner I went OTB with my 'dale. Was this coming down from Inchanga towards Drummond?

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it was - fast bend that and gets tighter on the exit and your speed increases lol

That looks like the corner I went OTB with my 'dale. Was this coming down from Inchanga towards Drummond?

Im trying to find a 56cm CAAD 10-12 frame only but yoh its proving hard in SA :(

UK Saffa you spoilt there :)

eBay is great for almost everything, except my wallet, and now and then my marriage, but a couple of surprises now and then keeps the missus happy and the bikes flowing.

eBay is great for almost everything, except my wallet, and now and then my marriage, but a couple of surprises now and then keeps the missus happy and the bikes flowing.

Wonder if I could get a frame shipped over here from eBay Uk.

Wonder if I could get a frame shipped over here from eBay Uk.

Aramex Global shopper is your friend. They charge for weight, not volumetric weight so you should get away with it for next to nothing.

So do i create an account with them? Do i stipulate what I wanna purchase on ebay and let them know or do they link up with eBay etc.

Aramex Global shopper is your friend. They charge for weight, not volumetric weight so you should get away with it for next to nothing.

So do i create an account with them? Do i stipulate what I wanna purchase on ebay and let them know or do they link up with eBay etc.

Just register with AGS and use the given address for that country

My 2013 Carbon Flash ( repainted) outside Prince Albert yesterday morning .

That is a pretty bike.................I see there is a new Fsi for sale in the adds.........always loved the hardtails over and above a full susser

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...