Let's see those Cannondales

Hairy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the new Lefty shocks and frames are now size specific on the Scalpel SI bikes?

So if you have a large frame, you need a size large sock specifically for size large frame - medium or small will not work - seems like there will be no spacers or something like that.

anybody knows if it is true?

This is indeed true. In the past all the head tubes were the same. Hence the Lefty's was interchangeable. On the new Si this is not the case anymore.

Doubt there's a bigger, or prettier, Cannondale out there.

Slight distortion of lines due to panoramic setting.

2 upgrades coming:

55mm deep section 36 hole hoops

XShifter electronic shifting

Pretty sure I saw this on the back of an Opel coming into town, thought it was going to act as a wing and start flying.

A fine pair, don't you think?

(Ignore old school Dura-ace crank, this is a WIP)

Drooooooolllllll..... Love the black. At one stage I was considering to have my brand new red one sprayed black.

Just need a black SiSl crank...

Edited by carrera4s

Pretty sure I saw this on the back of an Opel coming into town, thought it was going to act as a wing and start flying.

Not yet. Still not ridden as the captain is off tugging himself at Wine2Whales rather than doing proper riding. And kids too busy with exams to let me pilot. Talk about Billy no Mates.