94.7 Cycle Challenge 2013

StevieL

This will be my 13th 94. Cant wait!!!

The unfortunate bit is that my seeding has dropped due to my studies and not doing any races. Had 1 month crash training program to gain some fitness.

I would like the finish to return back to race track and to ride the old route where you climb up William Nicol to Hyde Park towards Westcliff and then you start making your way back through Sandton. That was an awesome route.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a list for E batch? I cannot find it here and too lazy to read whole thread.

But I'm in. I did sub 3 by riding 90% solo last year. I'm assuming E batch will be nicely paced or will I have to solo again - because I'm not trained for that this year

E Batch:

- Gandalf

- Lone One (after reseeding)

who else?

All the group K guys..

PM me your phone number so we can create a whatsapp group and meet somewhere on Sunday morning

I wish I could aspire to sub 3 or even sub 4. I see the cut off is 6 hours, so aiming to get my 120kg frame across the line in anything better than 5h59, to make friends and to have fun!!!

You should comfortably make the cut off - main thing is to enjoy it!!

Remember to apply Sun Block!!!!

Is there a list for E batch? I cannot find it here and too lazy to read whole thread.

But I'm in. I did sub 3 by riding 90% solo last year. I'm assuming E batch will be nicely paced or will I have to solo again - because I'm not trained for that this year

E Batch:

- Gandalf

- Lone One (after reseeding)

who else?

Can someone repost that link to the spreadsheet with all the riders in the different start times. Keen to meet up with some guys riding E before the ride

E Bunch:

- StevieL

- hellocolour

- GaintTCR1

- canfan

- dipslick

- Adda

- too tall

- Ryan's Dad

- Back o' the Pack

- Gandalf

If anyone keen would be good to meet up before the start of the race??

Surely, and c'mon we need a team photo

If any of you are having technical problems en route try and limp your way to Heartbreak hill where DCD have equipped a small technical assistance area with tubes and kit kindly provided by Summit Cycles. Otherwise just say Hi as you amble past.

Anyone else riding for Border Collie Rescue here?

I am , what group are you in? I am riding in G or K , still deciding.

I am , what group are you in? I am riding in G or K , still deciding.

I dont know what group? I just know my start time of 8:18?