Any cycling event in the Western cape this weekend?

ibruegge

Sorry for being stupid or blind , but here is the story - haven't done any events this year, now I am childless for the weekend and finally motivated - and can't find any event in the entire Western Cape? Does anyone know if there is anything going on? MTB or Road? Thanks!

Sorry for being stupid or blind , but here is the story - haven't done any events this year, now I am childless for the weekend and finally motivated - and can't find any event in the entire Western Cape? Does anyone know if there is anything going on? MTB or Road? Thanks!

There is a race in Grabouw...where the manne go........

no road that I know of, but there is "The Apple Blossom" at oakvalley on sunday, Then a ride in Durbanville on Saturday, The Cipla Cancer Challenge, it is pricey but for a good cause....

Hope this help...

Lights by Linea League Race, at Die Windmeul, starting at 13:00 Saturday, Elites, Sub Vets 13:10 at 174 km CAT2 VETS and all other comers (116 km) and juniors (58km) at 13:20, really great racing

Cipla Cansa buddies on Saturday - starting at D'Aria outside durbanville and doing some of the old Lion of Africa De Grendel route.

Cipla Cansa buddies on Saturday - starting at D'Aria outside durbanville and doing some of the old Lion of Africa De Grendel route.

Yip, entered long ago. Such a good cause, should be a good race too.

Lights by Linea Road Race - see events page. real hardcore racing

Edited by ccc2