SAd but the Hub is not safe anymore!

Ride4Life

Thats a real *** situation! Glad you're ok.

Guessing I may need to start posting more on threads if I want fellow hubbers to continue buying and selling things to me...not because I've been a member for a year, participated in regular rides with Hubbers or survived "The Great Data Loss"... :whistling:

WHO are you?? poser??? :whistling: :whistling: :clap: :clap:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a real *** situation! Glad you're ok.

Guessing I may need to start posting more on threads if I want fellow hubbers to continue buying and selling things to me...not because I've been a member for a year, participated in regular rides with Hubbers or survived "The Great Data Loss"... :whistling:

Yip unfortunate but true....I won't consider selling to buying anything from you since I have never seen you around until now.

Bring your friends/familys with? more than 1 seller overpower the 1 buyer :)

I think a copshop would be ideal...

HAND OFFS (WITH A BIT OF LOVE ) AT LBS I FIND WORKS WELL

I used to always say to buyers, pop around to my place...that boat has also sailed now it seems. Quite stupid of me consider what could happen :blush:

I used to always say to buyers, pop around to my place...that boat has also sailed now it seems. Quite stupid of me consider what could happen :blush:

JA YOU ONLY THINK ABOUT THIS WHEN IT HAPPENS TO SOMEONE ELSE, PROBLEM IS IF YOU NOT A SKELM YOU DONT SEE ONE COMING

Guest dirkieuys

That is F%$king ridiculous, unbelievable.

Glad you are okay, just cant believe this kind of thing happens.

• 4 months later...

met him at parkmeddows shopping centre

Has there happened anything since? Case opened, Description or phone number/ email address of this guy etc etc?

**** thats bad!!! You can't trust anyone these days. Glad that you are okay

It is bad out there..... sadly yes, but never give up looking for the good;)

Jeez man that socks . This can happen at home when someone comes to view/buy your bike. Any suggestions on how to prevent it?

Making arrangements with your LBS (Local Bike Shop) may be a very good idea for us all