Not so hot dismounts in action

BarHugger

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys are going to get some funny clips by Sunday from me,I'm borrowing a bmx to 360,then im doing it on jump bike and finally on my downhill,im going get people to film this lol

I had one murova fall on Tuesday.

Wind blew my wheels from under me (quite literally) as I was gunning down G-spot.

hit the deck quicker than I could counteract, broke helmet, wasted collarbone (not sure if broken or not - looks more like ligaments around, rather than bone) But loads of swelling, clickity-click noises, black and blue from my peck, past my shoulder and up my neck, with loss of articulation in my shoulder. Lost the peripheral vision in my right eye for a couple of hours, and the colours were almost sepia for a while and then luckily returned back to normal.

Unlucky! Probably, a couple of weeks before I can ride trails again, will have to see.

eish!

Sounds nasty!

Hope you heal up quickly

So, did you meet any nice nurses - like the scorpion above?

Wind blew my wheels from under me (quite literally) as I was gunning down G-spot.

hit the deck quicker than I could counteract, broke helmet, wasted collarbone (not sure if broken or not - looks more like ligaments around, rather than bone) But loads of swelling, clickity-click noises, black and blue from my peck, past my shoulder and up my neck, with loss of articulation in my shoulder. Lost the peripheral vision in my right eye for a couple of hours, and the colours were almost sepia for a while and then luckily returned back to normal.

Unlucky! Probably, a couple of weeks before I can ride trails again, will have to see.

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!

thats hectic dude. Hope you heal fast soon.

Sunday in Tokai after the first jump down DH3 I also felt the wind pushing me causing me to drift almost onto vasbyt, after that I just took it slowly. 

Pics or it did not happen....

Come on man, you know the rules