STOLEN BIKE CT... please keep a look out!!

babse

2nd time stolen, this machine....

Hope it is recovered.

:-/

Edited by ' Dale

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And this morning they strike again, same location & same modus.

My mugging not looking so unplanned anymore!!! FFS

3rd incident now in that area. Guys riding in that area need to change their route and move in groups. It has ben happening early morning or late afternoon before sunset. If you are alone you're a soft target.

Set up a sting. Bit of Bundu Court Justice. Break their fingers / hands so that they know next time to keep it off other peoples property.

Was thinking the same thing. Paintball the #### out of them, that will put them in their place!!!!

Is it my imagination or is this becoming a yearly occurrence at the beginning of road racing season?

I think its a case of general bike theft on the increase. By mention of incidents mtb guys have been targeted more.

I think its a case of general bike theft on the increase. By mention of incidents mtb guys have been targeted more.

Cippo, get the guys from the club to put alert in local newspapers, i will and assist. Chairman of the club has my number too, or i can call him to add.

makes sense since offroad means isolation = more time to get away/do other **** besides just mug you of your bike..

Damn i live like 600m from old Gatti's...but i agree,we should moer them,broken knee caps!

Been 10 days since i last rode,i think Im gonna add another 10days now:(

ANYWAYS..I think Going via Jan Smuts is better because Its more open spaced unlike induland road that is narrow with that side road that could have the ******* hiding.

Scary stuff..+- 1km from where all of this took place...... be safe guys...

If possible dont ride alone. seems they targeting individual riders.

Cippo, get the guys from the club to put alert in local newspapers, i will and assist. Chairman of the club has my number too, or i can call him to add.

Will chat to him about it.