PTA cyclist shot at

VeloErv

Parkview Niteriders had shots fired at them while out on their weekly night ride in the Mooikloof area. Wtf is happening out there? This is becoming almost unbelievable

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same stretch of Garsfontein as the earlier shooting, very close to Woodlands Mall. These pigs are getting too arrogant

There was a guy stabbed earlier this week, and a guy shot at this morning, same are, if im not mistaken. Why is no one doing anything about this?

this is f*&%ing bullsh*t!!!

this country is going down the tubes, actually think we are halfway down the pipe already!!

soon, staying at home, locked behind our high walls, and security - is too going to be a risk!!

my brother was murdered on 25 Dec 2012 at the age of 52, broke into his home and shot him whilst in bed!!

enough, as much as one tries their best to see the positives, I can understand why people just want to get the hell out of this country...... makes me f&^$ing sick

Time to start riding with the 9mm again.

I don't like that idea but sounds like no choice left anymore.

One stabbing and another shooting in a week.

wtf are the cops doing about it, setting up special courts for the e-toll roads???

this countrys a bloody disgrace

ja exactly, government is too worried about lining their own back pockets by raping us taxpayers of all we have - to be worried about a few cyclists being stabbed, shot, shot at, robbed, etc...... bloody disgrace indeed......