Public APOLOGY towards Nancyvdw and the handlebar seller

Meentb

I'm quite sure everyone has seen the two topics I posted with regards to the above mentioned parties.

I am making this apology public to the whole HubSA community aswell as Nancyvdw and the handlebar guy.

I've been crucified by Shaper for being unapologetic in my posts.

I DO APOLOGISE TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE CAUSED DAMAGE TO. Sorry dips had to type like that that it stands out.

However with regards to the fake or not. Please tell me if I was really out of line. Everyone made a big hoohaa about WP and his fake products. So in lieu of that fact I thought I ask on thehub as there are more knowledgable people here than on pink bike.

Once again my sincerest apology.

Regards

MeentB

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite sure everyone has seen the two topics I posted with regards to the above mentioned parties.

I am making this apology public to the whole HubSA community aswell as Nancyvdw and the handlebar guy.

I DO APOLOGISE TO ANYONE I MAY HAVE CAUSED DAMAGE TO. Sorry dips had to type like that that it stands out.

However with regards to the fake or not. Please tell me if I was really out of line. Everyone made a big hoohaa about WP and his fake products. So in lieu of that fact I thought I ask on thehub as there are more knowledgable people here than on pink bike.

Regards

MeentB

:thumbup:

Regards

MeentB

Big up but I support you for asking. Too many dodgy guys out there these days!

Good inner work there, man.

I believe you meant well with the original intent of your thread. But, hey, we can all learn from this.

Hi Meentb,

My suggestion to you and any Hubber with suspicions about items for sale: Hit the Report Button

(for either suspected counterfeits or suspicious in general)

We've got many knowledgable Hubbers and a number of local distributors on hand who will relatively quickly help us identify a fake without publicly accusing anyone just yet.

Even perhaps PM the advertiser with the query.