Non greeters club

Madlight

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The other morning had my bike in the rack, on the way to northerns, quite early in the morning, passed a cyclist on the other side of the road gave me the biggest grin and wave , I didn't know him. He must have read this thread.

Today I greeted as usual at Northerns, one dude flatly ignored.

A while later, I checked him trying to fix a broken chain, I asked him if he needed help, he said yes, I said learn to greet back then and I rode off.

A while later, I checked him trying to fix a broken chain, I asked him if he needed help, he said yes, I said learn to greet back then and I rode off.

So you went with the " I'll be the douchebag of the day" move? Nice. You do know what the concept of karma is?

The other morning had my bike in the rack, on the way to northerns, quite early in the morning, passed a cyclist on the other side of the road gave me the biggest grin and wave , I didn't know him. He must have read this thread.

I promise it wasn't me.

So you went with the " I'll be the douchebag of the day" move? Nice. You do know what the concept of karma is?

Y should I help someone that does not even have the decency to greet when greeted?

Thats karma for him right there.

That's rof

Yeah, and your actions will come back to you at some point. That's just the way the boerewors bends. Good luck with your immature attitude.

Y should I help someone that does not even have the decency to greet when greeted?

So you're basically saying your niceness works as a rewards programme rather than as your own internal principle on how to treat others? Who you are is determined by the way other people act?

That was ugly of you. IMO

Had a great ride through shongweni today.

Passed 5 riders and never said a damn word to them :)

I just tend to lift my four fingers in acknowledgement and not even miss a heart beat.

It's just as good as a greet aint it?

Edited by feetup

hahahaha i get it-very funny :thumbup: