Legal Help for Items bought from this site Please

Wayne R

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wayne, I have a XL roadie frame, fork, seatpost, handlebars, brakes, levers, project for a fixie. I even have a fixie kit I can throw in for you. PM for more details if you interested

Jip, not a minor. Lay a charge of theft if you do not get the goods you paid for

Edited by Grondpad

Didn't know Axis was around when they had 6 speed bikes :ph34r:

What was the agreed selling price?

R1000 with a big dent on the Top Tube

We should all give him a bad rating :), no one will buy from him again if he has a -20 rating.

As soon as you turn 18 you are not a minor any more,

If you take the money tell them they also need to cover your bank transfer costs ... a few rands but it is the principle.

1) In general, a transaction between two parties ( tell the courrier to take a walk..hes a 3rd party)where the buyer receives goods (tangible or intangible), services and/or assets in exchange for money.

2) An agreement between a buyer and seller on the price of a security.

throw the book at him

The seller or salesperson – the provider of the goods or services – completes a sale in response to an acquisition or to an appropriation[citation needed] or to a request. There follows the passing of title (property or ownership) in the item, and the application and due settlement of a price, the obligation for which arises due to the seller's requirement to pass ownership. Ideally, a seller agrees upon a price at which he willingly parts with ownership of or any claim upon the item. The purchaser, though a party to the sale, does not execute the sale, only the seller does that. To be precise the sale completes prior to the payment and gives rise to the obligation of payment. If the seller completes the first two above stages (consent and passing ownership) of the sale prior to settlement of the price, the sale remains valid and gives rise to an obligation to pay.

If you take the money tell them they also need to cover your bank transfer costs ... a few rands but it is the principle.

Judging by their behaviour thus far you are pissing in the wind

Just take the cash and get out

why not just accept your money back and look for another deal? end of problem, its not like they took your money and dont want to give it back! i would rate him negatively, take back your money, smile and wave and move on

Agree with that approach get your money back rate negatively and right it off to experience.