2014 Cape Epic Partnerships

N-I-N-J-A

I defnitely rate lakata...like you say. Don't know if he is racing though, and with who

Lakata would definitely be one if the favourites, he had a strong season last year with 2nd at XCM worlds and beating Sauser at Leadville 100. Pity about his injury.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see a prize for first team who sleeps in the tent village. anyone in the top20 fit this criteria. top40?

Sauser knows how to pick partners. He's almost better with that than riding a bike.

dunno about that, he's broken quite a lot in the process. reckon he's past his peak anyway, but might still add one or two more to his cabinet but would have won a lot more if this was an individual race.

Lakata would definitely be one if the favourites, he had a strong season last year with 2nd at XCM worlds and beating Sauser at Leadville 100. Pity about his injury.

True true...pity about injury....also built like a brick sh1thouse...and he gained my following when he ran with his bike when he partnered with kev ev....think it was 2009. Never say die attitude.

Any information on the female team partnerships..... Think its going to be an interesting epic for the woman!!

Ag now I will have to find another SA outfit to support. Cause stewart wont be riding.

Eeerm... lemme think.. nope nada.. I will focus all my energy on team bulls

Edited by Gen

People people, Sauser is not a marathon world champ for nothing and it's not the first time. Surely his training will be tailored in such a way to peak epic time. He does not ride world cup anymore so surely he's goal is winning the epic, which is 8 days loooong not just one day. His partner I'm sure will be up to the task, Sauser have plenty experience and surely knows much better than anyone of us who to choose. Leadville is one day, attakwas is one day, epic is 8 days...

People people, Sauser is not a marathon world champ for nothing and it's not the first time. Surely his training will be tailored in such a way to peak epic time. He does not ride world cup anymore so surely he's goal is winning the epic, which is 8 days loooong not just one day. His partner I'm sure will be up to the task, Sauser have plenty experience and surely knows much better than anyone of us who to choose. Leadville is one day, attakwas is one day, epic is 8 days...

Fully agree - I see it as a straight fight between Sauser & Platt.

deffos, wily ol fox sauser....smart money will be him and rabubi

fixed

Lol Uber is suoer strong hey.

And make no mistake Rabon or whatever his name is.. he went to road from mtb.. so he is basically going hom after his road career (10 TDF?)and suffer for days and hours on saddle isn't going to be a problem for him

I think it's going to he a good battle between spec and the bulls

Sure but Platt is the captain

True, but if I reckon the eye of the tiger looks will be passed between urs and suzie, the other two will just hold on

Fully agree - I see it as a straight fight between Sauser & Platt.

SHO! Can you just imagine the combo Sauser & Platt will make!