History of the Hub

Witkop

Hey I was just thinking, now that I see mod slowbee, made me think about THOSE OF WHO WE MAY NOT SPEAK

WHO IS THE LONGEST STANDING MOD

AND HOW DID THE PROCESS HAPPEN, more importantly why haven't I been pulled into the LOOP.?

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was just thinking, now that I see mod slowbee, made me think about THOSE OF WHO WE MAY NOT SPEAK

AND HOW DID THE PROCESS HAPPEN, more importantly why haven't I been pulled into the LOOP.?

Dips if you become a mod, please pull me in. Ive got a few warning points I want to dish out

Dips if you become a mod, please pull me in. Ive got a few warning points I want to dish out

Bwhaaaaaa

If that's what COKE does to you...then i want some :w00t:

Nope..that's what Photoshop does to you

Oh yes, the race/ride reports. Used to enjoy reading those. Marius used to right some right royal good ones.

Pantini posting pics of his face after he had ridden into a swarm of bees ..... :wacko:

The first 3 mods were Fat Cyclist, Linnega and Cruxpearl

A ten years of the hub celebration is in order? Anyone interested in a HUBRIDE in PTA?

Oh yes, the race/ride reports. Used to enjoy reading those. Marius used to right some right royal good ones.

Pantini posting pics of his face after he had ridden into a swarm of bees ..... :wacko:

Pantani and Mud Dee and the thread about who would be the Hub's Style Man was classic.

Remember the first X Mas Toy rides we in PTA?

Was really good - sorted by Sammajoor and there was rolling road closure for us with police motorbikes.

Oh yeah, it was nice to make the kids happy too.