History of the Hub

Witkop

I am also a survivor of the Spinman group from a while back - I know there are also a couple of fellow survivors here on the Hub. :)

Spinman was a bit mental - the BS that was spoken there was enough to get your inbox full over a weekend. But some good advice as well. I learned lost from that forum.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 of the early ones were Couch Potato and Jo Lo, mild in comparison to the latest ones.

wasn't jo lo Groot Henderick in troll mode.

wasn't jo lo Groot Henderick in troll mode.

Yup,

He/she did have some amusing posts. One where she wanted to know if she would be disqualified for putting her foot down in a cycle race and then riding through a Macdonalds drive thru for a meal when she got hungry during a race.

First 10 registered:

1. hatorrihanzo

2. scotty

3. Annie

4. procyclist

5. Buff

6. lonestar

7. widget

8. Wozza

9. Canaris

10. rabobi

scotty being the only of those who is still active

Jip there I am at number nine. After the crash I had to reset as paddaman, konfan and now witkop. Each time I either lost my profile or forgot my login thereby effectively locking me out. I wonder if admin could consolidate these accounts into one?

Pre TDF Chris/Michelle there was the Jason/Michelle duo who used to cause a storm on the Hub,

Yoh! I remember the thread that ended that off! People were, like, is this for real?!

Pre TDF Chris/Michelle there was the Jason/Michelle duo who used to cause a storm on the Hub,
Yoh! I remember the thread that ended that off! People were, like, is this for real?!

Man what did I miss