Cape Epic Bikes

Active Monkey

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BjkLVdNIUAAY8r8.jpg

That thing must pick up a couple of kg's of mud on the tyres until he gets the speed for them to shed!

lots of sworks on sale in 6 days time!

I cringe to think of losing R30-R40k's value on a bike in a week.

It's nuts, if you're patient and smart you can build up a pretty nice trail weapon with that kind of money.

for Joe Soap, aluminium is the way to go. In fact, a Morewood Zula 650 with RockShox RS-1 and XT components to race ready and less than half the cost of stupid carbon fibre bikes.

For some okes buying a CF MTB is like buying a McLaren P1 and not knowing how to drive it faster than 120. All show boating.

for Joe Soap, aluminium is the way to go. In fact, a Morewood Zula 650 with RockShox RS-1 and XT components to race ready and less than half the cost of stupid carbon fibre bikes.

For some okes buying a CF MTB is like buying a McLaren P1 and not knowing how to drive it faster than 120. All show boating.

That's my ride hey :).. zula 650b RS reba and XT

Absolutely.

I've taken part in many a debate on this topic around here, always to be told I'm wrong by the S-Works crowd ;)

McLaren P1. Not much to be said about this machine. It speaks for itself.

Not that a S-strike is to mtb what a P1 is too the supercar. No comparison really it breaks down way too often but theres no shortage of willing participants to belong to that flock of sheep. A P1 speaks for itself, all out performance car, finances no restriction. an S-strike is closer to 911GT-3. lOts of them about, all driven by people who don;t know how to drive and they break down often (or burst into flame - make sure you get yours with oven gloves)

Gimme a Morewood, PYGA or Momsen for the Epic anyday.

Not that a S-strike is to mtb what a P1 is too the supercar. No comparison really it breaks down way too often but theres no shortage of willing participants to belong to that flock of sheep. A P1 speaks for itself, all out performance car, finances no restriction. an S-strike is closer to 911GT-3. lOts of them about, all driven by people who don;t know how to drive and they break down often (or burst into flame - make sure you get yours with oven gloves)

Gimme a Morewood, PYGA or Momsen for the Epic anyday.

Fixed

I know this has been touched on before, but Nino wearing XCO stripes - the Epic not a XCM?