Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Was at Cyclelab Fourways yesterday and Devie from Carte Blanche was there with a camera crew. Heard her mention the words and definitions of a "fake" and "grey import". Seems they have latched onto this.

Surely this is a wind up!

I cannot see CB being that swift on the trigger and doubt that any of their team monitor The Hub.

Today's rhyme

Derek Watts on a bike would be quite a sight.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With the way I ride it would be Scalded and Incontinental...

Book some Mountain Kinks for me, please…

Lacing Lalph and Locket Lons for me please.

Geax Mesk*k? :thumbup:

i can make a killing....

CS i'm coming for you!!! :ph34r:

You heve clearly not arrived home with Toblerone to face the " if you cared about anyone but yourself you would have known that I am on a diet" routine......

Remember, few good deeds go unpunished.

Thats when you eat the Toblerone. Loudly and in front of her.

If you are going to be in trouble go large.

Living next to Germany?

:clap: And speaking the same language (well most of them anyway). Poor bastards

Thats when you eat the Toblerone. Loudly and in front of her.

If you are going to be in trouble go large.

Pronouncing how the little globules of whateverthestuffinsideactuallyis just make the dining experience SOOO much better

WTF was she doing in front of cycle lab though? Shouldn't even be anywhere near that name unless they're implicated, which I doubt. Yet another reason I've lost respect for CB. No effort to check the details before latching onto a story, and perfectly happy to film in front of "a cycle shop" that has nothing to do with it at all.

It didn't look like they were at all attacking Cyclelab for anything. They were filming inside the store amongst the bikes. I got the feeling Cyclelab might have been the victim/possible victim of some scamsters.

Then why is Switzerland's suicide rate so high? :huh:

Endemic cretinism. Seriously, cretinism was endemic in Switzerland - iodine deficient soils or some such.

Endemic cretinism. Seriously, cretinism was endemic in Switzerland - iodine deficient soils or some such.

The yodeling would drive me over the edge…

Just arrived in England on business trip to pay for bike(s). I must say The Hub has cheered me up quite a bit on flight. Wife now knows I paid R91,000 for first fake bike and over R80,000 on replacement bike down under. Serendipitously I am on another continent, as my wife realises why I couldn't afford to 'fix the garden'

Note to self: Check international roaming is switched off

Another Note to self: I don't think small bottle of duty free perfume to wife when I return in two and half weeks will cut it this time, perhaps include Toblerone.

Cycle Science finally admit after weeks of obfuscation around parallel imports, grey imports, made in same factory as real bike, we have awesome guarantee that yes they sold me a fake bike. You would think that would be the end of it. But no, they now say, I knew all along I was buying a fake bike! So I remain 'pinnacled in the intense inane', of the Cycle Science Wonderland.

Ask yourself; 'Why on earth then did I buy a new Pinarello from Turramurra Cycles in Sydney when I found out mine was fake?' According to CS 'Turramurra Cycles pressured me into buying it'. So there you have it, the Ozzies are to blame for my sad state of affairs. For every silver lining there is a dark cloud.

andrew you have the opportunity to conclude this real quick

1. cancel garden rework as planned

2. dont buy wife anything at all

3. cancel hols and wedding anniversary celebrations

4. send wife to deal with CS

:clap:

Campagnolo Record Electric (EPS) group set - Can anyone supply me with a price? Thanks!

Edited by 3DPuma