Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

Maybe someone should ask the fake/grey thing again…

it was stated by LA Law, that it was sprayed a particular coulour as per OP's request.

still not sure if it was black or grey?

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im sitting outside this shop as we speak thinking of buying a new bike. I've always wanted a Dogma, any advice? :)

it was stated by LA Law, that it was sprayed a particular coulour as per OP's request.

http://italiancyclin...es-part-ii.html

post-1604-0-81714600-1396518631_thumb.jpg

Back in March, here, we discussed the topic of the fake Pinarello bikes coming out of Asia. The fake Dogmas could be identified by slight differences from the real Pinarello bikes. With the Pinarello release of the new Dogma2 the counterfeiters have also become more precise and the visual differences between a real Dogma2 and a fake is becoming much more difficult to determine.

im sitting outside this shop as we speak thinking of buying a new bike. I've always wanted a Dogma, any advice? :)

Not really Terence, but I hope you come to your senses.

From the horse's mouth, so to speak

I didn't ask for the bike to sprayed i requested the 'black on black' colour i hope that clears it up.

Dare you to ask them if they have any Chinarellos in stock. Dare ya…

Im not dressed appropriately for a scuffle, so think ill give your suggestion a miss.

On a serious note though, seems like business as usual here. Doesn't even seem to be 'worry' in the air.

Have a look around, check out the bargain Pinarello stand, ask a few questions, then walk out.

On a serious note though, seems like business as usual here. Doesn't even seem to be 'worry' in the air.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: actual customers in the store??? make sure they not mannequins

As long as they are not fake reports, I agree.

If they rid all the comments, this thread will be done to 2 pages.

Fake grey!