Cycle Science in Broadacres Sells Fake Pinarello

The yodeling would drive me over the edge…

In the French/Swiss area I was in, it was usually the Absinthe that did that. (after sightings of the green fairy)

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campagnolo Record Electric (EPS) group set - Can anyone supply me with a price? Thanks!

Seeing that CS might be running closing specials soon, it might be worth a look...just check the serial number (you never know)...

Knock knock, anyone home? We're still talking about you, your dodgy fakes, your sky-high prices, excuses, clueless attorney and of course your refusal to do the right thing.

Care to comment? No, thought not. This thread is just beginning to gather steam though, your nightmare will only get worse henceforth. It's been a pleasure not doing business with you.

Don't underestimate the power of Toblerone, it has a calming influence on even the most angry better half.

Although in this case, with it being a R91k stuff up, I would recommend upping the dosage to two.

I tried the Toblerone before regarding a certain espresso machine I ordered,,,, didn't work,,,,, but the bonus was I got 3 months of silent treatment from her.... only started talking after diamonds were involved... and some platinum too...

The yodeling would drive me over the edge…

well, now we know where the yodelling comes from. Poor cretins trying to find their Chinarellos.

In the French/Swiss area I was in, it was usually the Absinthe that did that. (after sightings of the green fairy)

Now imagine the green fairy was yodeling…

Knock knock, anyone home? We're still talking about you, your dodgy fakes, your sky-high prices, excuses, clueless attorney and of course your refusal to do the right thing.

Care to comment? No, thought not. This thread is just beginning to gather steam though, your nightmare will only get worse henceforth. It's been a pleasure not doing business with you.

Almost 60 000 views and the damage continues to grow

Campagnolo Record Electric (EPS) group set - Can anyone supply me with a price? Thanks!

R 91 k

You will also get a free set of wheels, a frame, saddle, bar stem and post. (all fake of course) but who is keeping tabs............

R40k

R 91 k

You will also get a free set of wheels, a frame, saddle, bar stem and post. (all fake of course) but who is keeping tabs............

What's a bit of fake between friends!