Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

Is true

Pulled up behind a oke on a Harley that was revving it at the lights, complete with American flag, piss pot helmet etc. I grabbed a bunch or revs on my my Big Bang R1, the Harley went mysteriously silent and even moved over when the lights went green.

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BOV is being prepped 0f996ee9f81794893e20019b3c939bdd.jpg

I really like your Giant Loop bags. I have the smaller set on my KLR for carrying tools and spares on my Karoo day rides........well, back when we could do such a thing! I fancy the bigger set for my 1190 Adventure for overnight rides ( some might say more spares required! Ha Ha)

post-52292-0-89495100-1590686755_thumb.jpegpost-52292-0-75714900-1590686805_thumb.jpegpost-52292-0-44834300-1590686827_thumb.jpeg

Mrs B’s Kitchen in Hoekwil (my wife’s restaurant) donated face shields and several masks for each clinical staff member at Aberdeen Hospital. As many of you may know, my daughter is doing Comserve there so we have a vested interest. I was lucky enough to be able to arrange a legal permit to deliver the goods myself...........way better than using a courier! I went up on the N9 and ran into a few problems at the Provincial Boundary road block. SAPS were incredible. The Captain in charge guided me through how to rectify the paperwork and then accepted my new permits as an email on my phone. (Lucky to have had connection!)

Anyways, returned through the same roadblock but decided to get home via De Rust and the dirt road through Dysselldorp and Paardepoort. Man, it was awesome to get out on the really quiet roads. Good for my mental health that was!

post-52292-0-31088300-1590687461_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Spokey

Two weeks ago I had to go see a client on a Saturday afternoon , took the BMW and from him I rode via a bit of dirt bush roads to the office.

On that little detour of mine I suffered a slow puncture that I only discovered later in the day.

Took the wheel of and as luck would have it I discovered that the one side forks seal was leaking, so had to remove the forks to have them serviced this week.

Also making with a luggage plate at the moment, had ig CNC'd out of Stainless steel and busy with the mounting process now.

Apparently I have reached the limit of the amount of photos I can post in a month with Tapatalk....[emoji848]

This followed me home!! Must say I am looking forward to putting some miles on it!!

attachicon.gifgsa.jpg

Congrats, haven't had any experience with the big twins but judging by their popularity you can't go wrong.

I'm part of a Whattsapp/Facebook riding group and msny of the guy's on there ride 1150's.

This followed me home!! Must say I am looking forward to putting some miles on it!!

gsa.jpg

Looks very clean. Congrats.

What’s the mileage?

attachicon.gifgsa.jpg

Love it.....! I fancy one of these or the earlier 1100. Enjoy it man, wish you many happy Km’s

Hi, I'm selling all my motorcycle gear. Where is a good place to advertise?

Hi, I'm selling all my motorcycle gear. Where is a good place to advertise?

I suppose the normal places like Gumtree, FB marketplace, etc.

That being said, if you plan on ever riding again, rather keep the kit. It is worth virtually nothing 2nd hand.

Maybe post here, lots of riders here