Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also looking for something else. 

I commute 99% if the time. and the GS is a lovely bike, It just keeps on feeling like the wrong tool for the job. 

Someone talked about motorbike carriers that fits onto your car after I've posted a picture on here of a camper that had one with a BMW F 650 GS on. Well I found this guy on Facebook who builts some as well.57883f93d8fca8c5b60200f3c5c96c01.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

I absolutely loathe these racks.

Mostly its a ass"hole drivers who refuse to put additional lights, so the bike covers the vehicles taillights and I must now guess what you are trying to do.

I honestly cannot wait till a truck crushes a bike on these racks............

At the Barcelona test apparently the Yammies were testing a tank spacer, Vinales said it was horrible.

You know a team is in a bad space when they will try just about anything. It was their only parts to test BTW. Sad

They are missing Lorenzo,  don't care what anyone says.

I for one am really looking forward to the rest of the season - I'm not a great fan of Lorenzo, but I reckon he's going to win a good few more races this year, and that's got to be good for the Championship because a month ago it looked like Marquez was just going to win it without even being challenged.