Is motorcycling allowed?

Guest EdEdEd

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I need this in my garage!attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Around June next year, coming to SA, yes please, the R model......eeishhhhh!

Given what our local R is doing, I fear this R-model is going to be out of reach of all but the very well-off.  Or those in Government....

What is it with bike/motorbike salesman these days? Last week i ordered my Duke 390, but since then i heard nothing from Him. I had to call everyday and find out whats going on, when is my bike going to be here etc. 

I even had to contact KTM in JHB to find out why is my shipment late. But he was all smiles and eager enough to take my money....

Bad service really pisses me off.. :ph34r:  :whistling:

I must say that the new Honda Africa Twin has caught my eye...

http://www.hondaprokevin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/wpid-2016-honda-africa-twin-crf1000l-adventure-bike-crf.jpg

One of the 1st DS bikes that appeals to me.

That bike has been responsible for a lot of drool being shed within my circle of friends... With the current R/$/Zuma situation I can see a lot of tears being shed as well unfortunately...

Initial speculation was around the R135k mark. Then it escalated to R150k-R175k... with the latest parliamentary shenanigans who knows where it will end up....

That bike has been responsible for a lot of drool being shed within my circle of friends... With the current R/$/Zuma situation I can see a lot of tears being shed as well unfortunately...

Initial speculation was around the R135k mark. Then it escalated to R150k-R175k... with the latest parliamentary shenanigans who knows where it will end up....

Well there is no way I'd be buying new so I have a long wait for an appropriately priced 2nd hand beast to pop up.  :unsure:

I must say that the new Honda Africa Twin has caught my eye...

http://www.hondaprokevin.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/wpid-2016-honda-africa-twin-crf1000l-adventure-bike-crf.jpg

One of the 1st DS bikes that appeals to me.

Check out the videos of Marc Marquez testing it. They reckon it is a serious bit of kit. Like a big MotoX bike.

Check out the videos of Marc Marquez testing it. They reckon it is a serious bit of kit. Like a big MotoX bike.

MCN Weekly has an article this week of the test in South Africa.

This is a real lekka bike!

What bike do you ride big guy ?

I can picture a Hayabusa or Aprilia or perhaps a Ducati ........

No bud nothing at the moment, loooong list from another time when I was young dumb and full of,,,,,,ideas. Never anything exotic

His wife says no bikes....

Uhhhhh actually no, my dutchie has no problem with me buying myself TO ME FROM ME,

Really......now who needs a vag warmer  :ph34r:

50cc is just nasty because he is jealous my wife lets me buy things that go IN THE HOUSE, he first has to run everything through the aesthetics committee

Lastly since FIRE ENGINE slapped his LIKE on one of the chirps,,,,,WOULD YOU CARE TO TELL THE FRIENDLY HUBBERS WHY DIPS HASNT GOT HIS TOY HE ORDERED 2 YEARS AGO.???

I been riding this for the past few days!

Great bike, I fell in love...

post-12441-1450336614,375.jpg

In saying that my 690 Duke is still truck loads of fun to be back on this morning