Die Burger MTB 2014

Rydogg

I'm not very confident for the Die Burger 2014 I'm not where I want to be and hamstring not feeling to good after track tuesday doing run repeats.

:oops:

Not to worry when the gun guys off all the excitement will block out any pain :thumbup: .

I wonder if Meurant have any suprises like last year in the 60km.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw that you can't collect your race numbers today. What's that about?

Did you not get yours yet?

Hope ya'll have a splendid day out in the wild!

And to all those not in the know, watch your bikes, the Bosch Squad will be out and about today seeking easy pickings

Badluck struck, was in top 15-20 doing the 60km, at 25km mark then got a sidewall cut before Delheim waterpoint, end of story.

Badluck struck, was in top 15-20 doing the 60km, at 25km mark then got a sidewall cut before Delheim waterpoint, end of story.

Really enjoyed the 60k today...defnetly need to do much more training for next year. Loved the mud bath I received today too :blush: :clap:

Yus that mud was ***. Had to stop at a water point and wash my chain

Nice day out. First Mountain bike race so did 50kms and did not have a seeding. It was a great race but there was lots and lots of traffic , too many people and you could not pass. 15,30 and 50 all merged together at the end and it literally came to a stand still. Massive bottle neck ! They will have to have less cyclists or change the route as it made it very frustrating at times.