• Michael Bay

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

20 years ago today...makes you feel old doesn't it

http://static.rogerebert.com/uploads/movie/movie_poster/the-shawshank-redemption-1994/large_9O7gLzmreU0nGkIB6K3BsJbzvNv.jpg

20 years ago today...makes you feel old doesn't it

http://static.rogerebert.com/uploads/movie/movie_poster/the-shawshank-redemption-1994/large_9O7gLzmreU0nGkIB6K3BsJbzvNv.jpg

It does a little. Still in my top 5 movies of all time, and I watch it about once a year.

• 1 month later...

watched St Vincent last night. It is touted as a comedy, but i honestly cannot classify it as that. The story has been done before but a solid cast makes you forget that. Possibly the best performance by Bill Murray since Zissou - solid acting with the small bits of his unique comedy thrown in...and then seeing Naomi Watts as a Russian hooker is just brilliant. Has enough of everything to make it a solid 100 min of great entertainment. Been a while since I enjoyed a movie like that

watched St Vincent last night. It is touted as a comedy, but i honestly cannot classify it as that. The story has been done before but a solid cast makes you forget that. Possibly the best performance by Bill Murray since Zissou - solid acting with the small bits of his unique comedy thrown in...and then seeing Naomi Watts as a Russian hooker is just brilliant. Has enough of everything to make it a solid 100 min of great entertainment. Been a while since I enjoyed a movie like that

must see that. loved Bill Murray in Lost in Translation and Naomi Watts is seriously toit.

Watched X-Men: Days of Future Past with my kid this weekend. Awesome film. Scene that stood out the most was Quicksilver's disarming of the guards in the Pentagon breakout. Was brief but it was kinda cool seeing Anna Paguin having a cameo.

Also watched Blended - my son's choice - was like Hollywood meets Schuster. Silly film, but we giggled nonetheless.

I dig Chris O'Dowd!

"I'm Catholic, which is the best religion because we have the most rules and best outfits".

LOL... Good start!!

Thoroughly enjoyed! Thanks for the recommend Stretch!

Credits scene.. Improv at its best!

Edited by Raydek

Currently on circuit

Interstellar

Impressive movie 

Not a massive Nolan fan...but it looks good