• Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a great movie that you can watch repeatedly over the years.

It's always funny and doesn't seem to age

It's a great movie that you can watch repeatedly over the years.

It's always funny and doesn't seem to age

I haven't laughed that much while watching a movie in ages, Bill Nighy was brilliant [emoji1787]

I don't know how I only now watched Love Actually..but damn I laughed so much....[emoji1787]

https://youtu.be/g8M-wa9SEuw

Yeah. Good film. Hugh Grant played a few comedies from that era that was pretty good. Four weddings and funeral also comes to mind.

I don't know how I only now watched Love Actually..but damn I laughed so much....[emoji1787]

https://youtu.be/g8M-wa9SEuw

Gen.... That's one of those movies you watch.. But don't admit watching it....

I think I've seen it a couple of times because it's always on every Christmas here.. But you know what...I honestly could not tell you who's in it and what the plot is

Gen.... That's one of those movies you watch.. But don't admit watching it....

I think I've seen it a couple of times because it's always on every Christmas here.. But you know what...I honestly could not tell you who's in it and what the plot is

[emoji1787]

I haven't laughed that much while watching a movie in ages, Bill Nighy was brilliant [emoji1787]

Have you watched The Holiday? Same sorta thing, but with Jack Black and a few other excellent actors. 

LA is one of those classic feel-good movies, and it helps that it's actually damn funny. 

Have you watched The Holiday? Same sorta thing, but with Jack Black and a few other excellent actors.

LA is one of those classic feel-good movies, and it helps that it's actually damn funny.

Yeah I enjoyed The Hoiday as well

Watched Tenet. It's pretty clever, but I think if not for the 'gimmick' it would be a kinda meh movie imo. Not as good as Nolan's other s like Inception or The Prestige. Maybe I just don't get it  :lol: a second viewing might change my opinion.

Edit: I've been reading up on the movie and it's actually packed with details. For some reason I just didn't enjoy it, but I'd like to watch it again kowing what to look for now.

Edited by MrJacques

Watched Tenet. It's pretty clever, but I think if not for the 'gimmick' it would be a kinda meh movie imo. Not as good as Nolan's other s like Inception or The Prestige. Maybe I just don't get it :lol: a second viewing might change my opinion.

Edit: I've been reading up on the movie and it's actually packed with details. For some reason I just didn't enjoy it, but I'd like to watch it again kowing what to look for now.

Watched it last night. Think Nolan's movies have to be experienced on Imax to do it justice, especially the sound. His movies are also sometimes hit & miss for me but I liked this one. Didn't really get the time inverse thing but it was an entertaining gimmick!