• Ridley Scott
    • M. Night Shyamalan
    • Steven Spielberg
    • Quentin Tarantino
    • Orson Welles
    • Edgar Wright
    • Michael Bay

You mean they actually have fans?

But yes, looking forward to the movie, even though all his movies appear to be variations of the same thing.

Well she has her moments, mostly before the soup bowl haircut

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what brilliant performances by all involved

Naomi Watts took it far

Bill Murray, yet again, what an actor

So funny so touching

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I rate Naomi Watts highly...a solid performance...I think she did a great job in the role...she has had some great performances over the years....mullholand drive, 21 grams mother and child

st vincent is a great movie

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/EvBF3Lxla98" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love Terry Gilliams movies. Brazil being my all time favorite, The Zero Theorem is his latest big feature. Great director.

For the Sci Fi, Neill Blomkamp (Distric 9), Hugh Jackman, Sigourney Weaver, YO-LANDI Visser and NINJA fans 

Due to be released in March or April 2015

http://youtu.be/l6bmTNadhJE

www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6bmTNadhJE

http://youtu.be/lyy7y0QOK-0

are those antwoord idiots in the movie?

must say after that elysium crud....not sure i want to see anything from blomkamp in a rush

I'm racking my brain trying to remember the last time I was in a SK theatre.

I know the last few times were with my daughter, so it had to be an animation - while Ouma was looking after the little one. Think it's time that Ouma looks after both girls at the same time, and not while I'm riding a bike.

The last movie I wanted to see that I can definitely remember watching, was Skyfall (2012). I'm sure I've been a few times since then.

Wife tells me the last movie we saw was: LEGO "everything is awsome".

That March 2014 that I was last in a theatre.

Edited by geraldm24

are those antwoord idiots in the movie?

must say after that elysium crud....not sure i want to see anything from blomkamp in a rush

Yep that's them

I'm racking my brain trying to remember the last time I was in a SK theatre.

I know the last few times were with my daughter, so it had to be an animation - while Ouma was looking after the little one. Think it's time that Ouma looks after both girls at the same time, and not while I'm riding a bike.

The last movie I wanted to see that I can definitely remember watching, was Skyfall (2012). I'm sure I've been a few times since then.

we had this discussion a few pages back....I cant stand the movie theatre...the big screen experience is nice..but the people laughing at the wrong places, sniggerinf or just generally making a noise annoys me...i prefer my own lounge....volume up high..surround sound and absolute silence

last movie i saw at the movies was for my daughters birthday party years back..and it was alice in wonderland....grannies take the kids to those over priced 3d crud

we had this discussion a few pages back....I cant stand the movie theatre...the big screen experience is nice..but the people laughing at the wrong places, sniggerinf or just generally making a noise annoys me...i prefer my own lounge....volume up high..surround sound and absolute silence

last movie i saw at the movies was for my daughters birthday party years back..and it was alice in wonderland....grannies take the kids to those over priced 3d crud

:D - you are almost as Grumpy as me.

...sure the popcorn munching, cool-drink slurping, cell phone gawking crown also annoy me and especially here because seats are not allocated and its a free for all, but in general I enjoy the cinema, I like the big screen experience especially if its a good movie.

I always feel distracted at home and my concentration dwindles, anything over 45 minutes and I will most likely fall asleep. :rolleyes:   

:D - you are almost as Grumpy as me.

...sure the popcorn munching, cool-drink slurping, cell phone gawking crown also annoy me and especially here because seats are not allocated and its a free for all, but in general I enjoy the cinema, I like the big screen experience especially if its a good movie.

I always feel distracted at home and my concentration dwindles, anything over 45 minutes and I will most likely fall asleep. :rolleyes:

Yeah I am grumpy..lol

I also like to rewind and verify things if I need to

my theory of cinema is that it was great for when there was nothing else...or for when you needed to get a hand into some under garment...but not needing that anymore....and with biggish tv's and home theatre surround sound.....my couch wins....and the kids must either watch or keep quiet..lol

Have an Imax that opened up here near Durbanville.

Waiting for the right movie to go

WHen!? Relatively new development? With the right movie (Interstellar / gravity etc) it must be fantastic.

OOOOOH!!!! New Star wars would be epic!

WHen!? Relatively new development? With the right movie (Interstellar / gravity etc) it must be fantastic.

Only if the whole thing was filmed in IMAX... research the movie first.

Cape Gate SK opening was in November, I think.

R60 a pop