Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fake fur on the car's dashboard and an Outspan orange juice container on the aerial. And " challenge" stripes on the paintwork.The wheels without chrome caps and the rims a gold colour with chromed nuts .

Edited by Tromp

Guest notmyname

How about that 'no jacket required' show.

I can't remember a thing about the content but I clearly remember a saxophone jingle.

Guest notmyname

Gates, workshop, bagdad cafe, clay oven. The Windsor squash courts before thousands of illegal emigrants selling dwellems.

Edited by small fry

The most exciting TV broadcast ever made by the SABC

toetspatroon-medium.jpg

"In 1975, after years of controversy over the introduction of television, the SABC was finally allowed to introduce a colour TV service, which began experimental broadcasts in the main cities on 5 May 1975, before the service went nationwide on 6 January 1976"

http://www.peanutbutterandjam.co.za/remember/

Edited by kosmonooit

Going to my neighbors house to watch wielie walie, haas das, liewe heksie and knersis on his black and white tv. Also have a vivid memory of my parents hiring a 16mm reel projector and.watching the original Poseidon movie on our lounge wall.

I loved these card collections, and especially the super hero ones, and the quest for the sought after Thor and Captain America ones! :)

The Panini stickers...

Think they still going, but I distinctly remember the mammals sticker album from when I was a laaitie.

post-44218-0-01913400-1406012512_thumb.jpg

post-44218-0-98976500-1406012520_thumb.jpg

post-44218-0-86388700-1406012528_thumb.jpg

Edited by Warren911

I loved these card collections, and especially the super hero ones, and the quest for the sought after Thor and Captain America ones! :)

Never ever got my hands on Thor. Kept getting the same old common ones time after time...

I managed to finish the super heroes book, only to swap the whole thing for a BMX Action magazine.