Who remembers?

DPG

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The following photo is not much a blast from the past, but does show is what is left of the original Doors (Marshal Street)

attachicon.gifFB_IMG_1446909340286.jpg

I can see the exact spot that I was standing on that night......... Charfing a girl, bought us each a hotdog from a vendor outside the club. I took a bite of mine and somehow managed to violently eject the vienna sausage covered in tomato sauce and mustard from the bread roll, against my white polar neck, tee shirt material shirt and from there onto my light yellow instinct pants. I did not score that night.

I can see the exact spot that I was standing on that night......... Charfing a girl, bought us each a hotdog from a vendor outside the club. I took a bite of mine and somehow managed to violently eject the vienna sausage covered in tomato sauce and mustard from the bread roll, against my white polar neck, tee shirt material shirt and from there onto my light yellow instinct pants. I did not score that night.

Daai boeries was die beste! 

Talking about it these days we wonder what they would taste like if sober, but at 3:00 in the morning, spending your last bucks on that footlong... nothing tasted better. 

I can see the spot on the rooftop where I got bliksemed once. My only fight at the Doors and I got smacked by a girl. There was a Fourth of July party and we were tripping on acid and watching what passed for a fireworks display out there...coupla crackers and sparkly things...

Turned to go downstairs, and got confronted by a rather large girl in a Stars and Stripes bikini and hotpants...

"You said I'm fat and ugly!" she screamed.

I started to laugh...which, if you've ever taken acid, is not a good thing...and I mumbled a denial.

"But you think I'm fat and ugly, don"t you?!" she demanded...

Well, that was me finished...

I remember her fist being cold; it hurt, but my sides hurt more from laughing... :blush:

Edited by Tumbleweed

My first car! had an Oros man painted on the back! Spent its life with me trying to be an RS 2000!

Paid R 300 for it, those were the days!

I had one when I was in the army in Potch, used to stop at the garage and tune the attendant to check the petrol and fill the oil.

......BETA in black and white?????

But of course and copied at least 2000 times.

geen wonder dit het gelyk asof dit in Texas sneeu nie......